/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Guest of the Week?

Beardo
11-06-2011, 06:06 AM
I got this idea from another forum... They have a Guest of the Week and we basically get to ask that guest ANYTHING we want. Every week it's different. I was thinking we could have it as a subcategory to the Introduce Yourself forum.

Whatcha guys say?

questions like: what is your pet peeve, what was your occupation dream as a child, favorite food, where were you born...etc.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
User29123
11-06-2011, 01:00 PM
As long as it does not get to personal I think it would be ok..

aadil77
11-06-2011, 02:10 PM
i don't get the point unless they're some celebrity sheikhs

Marina-Aisha
11-06-2011, 02:24 PM
i think thats kind cool maybe like questions like who's ur role model? if u should meet some one dead or live who would it be and why..stuff like that..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
11-06-2011, 03:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
If it gets too personal, they don't have to answer it. :/

Beardo
11-06-2011, 05:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
Of course it won't be like, "How much do you weigh?" We're talking about questions which we can also derive benefit too.

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
i don't get the point unless they're some celebrity sheikhs
Everybody has something to offer. You'd be surprised how much we can learn if we just opened our minds a little bit more. :) But again, not everyone has to participate. And we're not going to be asking them Fiqh questions, LOL!
format_quote Originally Posted by marina28
i think thats kind cool maybe like questions like who's ur role model? if u should meet some one dead or live who would it be and why..stuff like that..
Yes! :) Just like that! Exactly! Mashallah, you got it! Creative questions. :)
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
If it gets too personal, they don't have to answer it. :/
Exactly. :) This is not some FBI questionnaire. Just a forum communal type thing. :)

marwen
11-06-2011, 05:49 PM
Kind a like the idea. How d o you chose the guest of the week ?

Endymion
11-06-2011, 05:56 PM
Well,i appriciate the idea but i dont have too much time for the forum these days :p :hiding:

GuestFellow
11-06-2011, 08:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
Kind a like the idea. How d o you chose the guest of the week ?

LET ME GO FIRST! I like answering questions. :Evil:

marwen
11-07-2011, 08:06 AM
LET ME GO FIRST! I like answering questions.
First question : are you ready to remove that burger pic ? [ don't like it any more, ain't you ? :coolalien ]

GuestFellow
11-07-2011, 05:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
First question : are you ready to remove that burger pic ?
In what respect Charlie?

[ don't like it any more, ain't you ? :coolalien ][/QUOTE]

As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border.

Huzzy_786
11-07-2011, 06:02 PM
I'd like to agree with this post "As long as it does not get to personal I think it would be ok.."

This is a great idea to get to know people around the world and if the guest is a muslim then I'd love to know what other muslims do as a hobby.

Beardo
11-10-2011, 03:20 PM
So if you're interested in doing this, could you post here? :) I need a list to plan out with, lol. :)

Ramadhan
11-10-2011, 04:16 PM
who's our guest of the week?

Marina-Aisha
11-10-2011, 04:19 PM
would be random? how do u choose?

GuestFellow
11-10-2011, 08:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
who's our guest of the week?
PLEASE! CHOOSE ME! Ask me questions!

Tyrion
11-10-2011, 08:13 PM
Sounds interesting... Has the potential to be fun... Or just painfully awkward. We'd also run out of well known members pretty quickly.

جوري
11-10-2011, 08:20 PM
PLEASE! CHOOSE ME! Ask me questions!
Ok, I am choosing you, first Q

what do you think it means to have a dream that you're fasting?

GuestFellow
11-10-2011, 10:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll

Salaam,

I don't know. My dreams tend to be very bizarre and unusual. I rarely remember what I've been dreaming. I did have a dream where I was trying to wake up but I couldn't. :skeleton:

Marina-Aisha
11-10-2011, 11:37 PM
it shouldnt b just well known members..should be anyone anyone who wants to take part

Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-11-2011, 09:13 PM
As'Salaam Alaaykum

Sound's extremely geeky, so when do we start voting for the 'member of the week'?

Though I do hope some benefit comes out of this, inshaa'Allaah..

Endymion
11-16-2011, 09:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll

I think you better ask this question to Imam Ibne Seerin instead of Tragic typo.Question should be regarding to his field :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!