/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible

Huzzy_786
11-06-2011, 09:40 PM
:sl:

A lot of people have lately told me that in my username I shouldnt have kept 786, however it was a mistake as Huzzy was already taken, Was wondering if its possible to change it?
You know like you change your password?

Jazakallah.
:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Raindrop~
11-06-2011, 09:50 PM
You can change your username from your UserCp.

sis muslimah
11-06-2011, 10:08 PM
why cant you keep the username 786?

Abz2000
11-06-2011, 10:23 PM
^ people misinterpret 786 to mean bismillah - an innovation that stirs a lot of controversy

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Huzzy_786
11-07-2011, 03:45 PM
Jazakallah, I've got it.

I've decided not to change my name, as a few people around on the forum already know me by this name.

Sorry if it brings any innovation that stirs a lot of controversy.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!