/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i have full memeber status but still cannot post ...

syed1
11-07-2011, 11:38 AM
very disappointed my brothers and sisters...

I cannot even post a simple comment in " advice/support-> mother vs. wife"

syed1, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

very unsatisfied.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
11-07-2011, 11:45 AM
only members of gender sections may post answer replies to advice and support section.

Huzzy_786
11-07-2011, 12:45 PM
"Due to recent complaints and concerns of a few sincere members, some changes had to be made to this section in regard to posting abilities of the members.

All members who do not have access to the gender specific rooms will be able to create a new thread seeking advice, reply to their own thread, and view the replies given by all members irrespective of the thread starter. They will not be able to reply to threads not created by themselves. Only the Members of Private gender rooms will be able to reply to the threads created by others, in this section."
Hope this helps. :)

esperanza
11-07-2011, 02:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed1
very disappointed my brothers and sisters...

I cannot even post a simple comment in " advice/support-> mother vs. wife"

syed1, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
very unsatisfied.
iagree iwanted to answer about 12 year old son as ihave same problem....how will you judge by my three hundred posts,,,,,maybe igive up by then

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
User29123
11-07-2011, 02:14 PM
The Advice and Support section should re-open, it takes days to get a reply there, when it was open you could get a reply within hours...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!