/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Problem Accessing IB.

Endymion
11-12-2011, 06:40 PM
:sl:

Is that me alone or others also face this problem ^o)

IB is taking too much time to load.Logging in,viewing threads,post reply every thing take too much time.I have no problem accessing other web sites but just IB,whats wrong :hmm:

Is there anyone to fix it,its really irritating :heated:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
11-13-2011, 02:54 PM
:wa:

you're not the only one

Endymion
11-13-2011, 03:04 PM
:mmokay:

And the solution,Sir ^o)

.iman.
11-13-2011, 03:49 PM
:? I have the same problem, but I always run into it at night, and I know it isn't my internet because other websites work. inshAllah the problem will be fixed soon

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Masuma
11-13-2011, 04:18 PM
yeah definitely! m facing that problem again!!! it doesn't at al load during day time and at night, it does but very very slowly... :exhausted

~Raindrop~
11-13-2011, 04:19 PM
Strange, that. It seems to work fine for me, alhamdulillah (hope I'm not speaking too soon!)

جوري
11-13-2011, 05:07 PM
Sometimes when you google it and access it through google you're directed to a shady site too, someone should look into that as well.. happened to me several times..

:w:

Huzzy_786
11-13-2011, 05:12 PM
I feel this is due to the large number of people using it, the traffic is increased & the amount of topics which are on this forum is large! and due to this it may lagg or slow down.

Endymion
11-13-2011, 08:01 PM
Alhamdulillah im not the only one :D this brought peace to my heart :giggling:

Riana17
11-15-2011, 08:39 AM
Salam Alaikkum, well at home we download lots of stuff too fast but no way I can open IB, now I sneak at my Boss PC to log in because chat & forums were de-activated by IT department in my desktop.

Haya emaan
11-15-2011, 12:47 PM
i was facing the problem too but after doing as directed in sister insaanah's post i m getting no problem with the forum now..
you can find it here...
http://www.islamicboard.com/forum-he...us-know-4.html

Ramadhan
11-15-2011, 01:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
And the solution,Sir

format_quote Originally Posted by muslima haya
i was facing the problem too but after doing as directed in sister insaanah's post i m getting no problem with the forum now..
you can find it here...
http://www.islamicboard.com/forum-he...us-know-4.html

:statisfie:statisfie

Endymion
11-15-2011, 02:45 PM
And what are the mods for :/:

My brother installed windows 7 so i followed the advise.It was simple just have to download and run the programme while others want me to click "Start" and bla bla bla.

This sounds a little better but if i got any problem,i'll come back once again.

Another chance for mods to update their selves ^o)

:p :hiding:

Endymion
11-15-2011, 03:31 PM
Hey :mad: I somehow found the buttons and followed the instructions and as a result,my internet service disconnected :skeleton:

Goodness,i removed that DNS thing and put it back to the way it was and now its working :phew

What can i do now :hmm: The problem is still there :(

Endymion
11-17-2011, 09:25 AM
I did it Yaayyy.......

I tried this twice and found myself disconnected :skeleton:
Originally posted by Plusnet.

Select Use the following DNS server addresses, and enter:

Preferred DNS server: 212.159.13.49
Alternate DNS server: 212.159.13.50
And then i decided to try this.
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
For preferred DNS server, put 8.8.8.8 rather than what's suggested in the links.
For alternate DNS server, put 4.4.4.4 rather than what's suggested in the links.
And its working :alright: Now im back with speed :D

Thanks sister Insaanah.You are my Super Lady :rock: :bravo:

Masuma
11-17-2011, 01:55 PM
man! what is up with the forum?! i'm still having loads of problem accessing it! why isn't the problem getting fixed? :exhausted

Masuma
11-17-2011, 02:39 PM
even the threads are taking a lot of time to load. :exhausted i mean its not like my internet connection is slow. facebook works perfectly alright... SO mods or admins? :hiding:

Endymion
11-17-2011, 02:41 PM
Did you change the DNS thing,sister ^o)

(Pretending like she is very expert in technical matteers) :D :p

Masuma
11-17-2011, 02:52 PM
Did you change the DNS thing,sister ^o)

(Pretending like she is very expert in technical matteers) :D :p
bwahahaha! LOL! i think you should then stop. i dun know a thingy about it! Never even heard that word before in my entire life. :D *DNS sounds like disney to me and i was thinking of tom and jerry* ;D

so this is a prolem everybody needs to solve by themselves? ^o) i mean not like leaving it up to the admins and just sitting and watching them saving the day?! i mean we ourselves would have to do the work? (i already feel exhausted by the very name of work ;D)
... k then (as i know i won't be able to) you people can very well consider me---->:skeleton: Heehehe!

Endymion
11-17-2011, 03:13 PM
Oh its not that hard sis :statisfie

(fixing her glasses,folded her sleeves to get ready helping the poors of IB) :D

Shhh.....hey,come close.I and you are almost the same :D But just by doing a little search on my computer,i fixed it,not that hard.Now pretend to be wise and do what i say)

Look here my girl.Click the "Start button.The button at the bottom of screen,left side.Press it,now look at the options and click "settings" and then look at the options appear and click "Control panel".Here a page will open and you have to fing your internet connection option from these icons :) Press "Network connections".A small box will appear with two options" General" and "support".Click general.Look down there is a option "properties,click it.Now click on "Internet protocol TCP/IP from the given options and click "properties" and look at the options.The last option "use the following DNS server addresses" click it and fill the boxes with these numbers.
Preferred DNS server.8.8.8.8
Alternate DNS server.4.4.4.4
Press ok.To understand this through pics,use this link,it will help you understand in a better way.Try it,you will feel the speed :D

Goodness,Im feeling giddy now :skeleton:

Masuma
11-17-2011, 03:24 PM
(the poors of IB...) :D
the WHO of IB? i dunno who you are addressing to :unsure: but obviously not me!

Hmmm... ooooookay! so need to do that myself then. hmmm ok! but first i need to eat. :playing:... you know gotta do lot of clicking and typing so need some energy for that. LOL!

JazakAllah sistah! ^_^

... i'll try that soon (i mean someday :D)

Endymion
11-17-2011, 03:32 PM
Come back here im talking to you :mad:

You know what,people look around for Leaders but when a Leader came to help them,they ignore it :raging: The attitude of Poors.Nothing good can happen this way But i wont leave my people like that :coolious:

I wrote a technical post just for you and you are not gonna apply it,this cant be happen :raging:
Follow the instructions now and tell me what happened ^o)

Masuma
11-17-2011, 03:38 PM
Come back here im talking to you :mad:

You know what,people look around for Leaders but when a Leader came to help them,they ignore it :raging: The attitude of Poors.Nothing good can happen this way But i wont leave my people like that :coolious:

I wrote a technical post just for you and you are not gonna apply it,this cant be happen :raging:
Follow the instructions now and tell me what happened ^o)
eeeen! :scared: aye aye madam! whatever you say mad'am!... on my way to doing that mada'm. just getting it all done.:scared:

Endymion
11-17-2011, 03:41 PM
Ok ok,take it easy.Do it and inform me what happened.I have to solve some otherr technical issues now.Time to take a break ^o)

Actually mummy want me in the kitchen :skeleton:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!