/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A vision I had a long time ago...

demmaster
11-14-2011, 05:03 PM
I agree with Islam because I don't believe in a trinity; because the Bible only speaks of God and Jesus and the Holy Ghost is never really mentioned or personified. I think there are many inaccuracies and lies in the Bible. The Qur'an doesn't leave me with questions.

There was a vision I had a long time ago, and I thought it was Jesus giving me a sign. But I closed my eyes and saw Jesus with a golden aura around him, he was looking up and had his hands together in prayer. Now I realize what that vision was about. Even Jesus prays. If he was God, why would he need to pray at all?

It was God giving me that sign. Because I was Christian and didn't see all sides of the fence, I thought it was Jesus because I thought he was God. I understand that vision now.

I was 19 I believe when this vision came to me!

-Dwayne

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
11-14-2011, 06:13 PM
Asalaamu alaykum (peace be upon you) demmaster! :)

That's awesome! It reminds me of the Bible where it has many examples of Jesus son of Mary (peace be upon him) praying to God Almighty.

Here's two sites site you might enjoy by the way;

http://muslimconverts.com/
http://islamreligion.com

:)

Endymion
11-14-2011, 06:19 PM
:sl:

Please share your conversion story.

جوري
11-14-2011, 07:14 PM
actually reminds me of the story of a devout Christian who loved Jesus (p) so much that and appeared to him in a dream and told him to become Muslim..

:welcome: back btw I remember you from when you had doubts. May Allah swt make you steadfast

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Karimah
02-11-2012, 12:45 AM
What a lovely vision. Thank you for sharing it with us.

sarahzohar88
05-29-2014, 11:03 AM
Very interesting topic for me

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!