/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Sallamu Alaikum. I have been given many signs.

ChangedMan
11-17-2011, 10:58 AM
Last night there was some stuff that made me remember islam. I had a few times been going this way, but I went back astray. I have been feeling terrible. So last night I did 2+2 rakats in the middle of the night, because I felt I should. I prayed to Allah that I don't stray again. I slept pretty good once I finally got tired of arguing with myself. I had this qibah app on ipad, and woke up just around Fajr. I figured this had to be another sign, but I wanted to go back to sleep, but as soon as I tried to, I felt terrible again, so I did the mandatory 2 rakats. I do feel a little peaceful now. Well I hope I make the next 4 prayers. I guess I could do optional ones in between...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
esperanza
11-17-2011, 11:23 AM
just be pateint take it slowly and inshallah it will get easier

Amat Allah
11-17-2011, 12:23 PM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

May Allah love you my respected brother , be with ya, be pleased with you and help ya to be better no but amongst the best of His righteous and pious slaves and servants and keep ya firm on His right straight path and the whole Ummah too, O Allah Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

take care of your precious self and remember when you walk to Allah ; He runs to ya and Allah forgives all sins ; just try your best and I am sure in shaa Allah you will make it and be so amazing man, May Allah bless ya Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

leaving ya under Allah`s sight, care and protection...

Humbly, Your sister:

Amat Allah.

Ramadhan
11-17-2011, 01:25 PM
:sl:

Alhamdulillaah..

May Allah SWT gives you strength and I hope you keep steadfast, but remember, as prophet Muhammad (saw) said, our eeman goes up and down. It is important to always realize this and be aware where our state of eeman is so when we are weak, we keep trying to get back stronger, and do not forget to always keep asking from Allah SWT.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
peace_maker
11-17-2011, 01:56 PM
Waalaikum Salam. Remember, brother, this is trial. Don't sadden yourself. Be firm in your belief, and Allah will guide you out of it. Whoever seeks Allah's help, Allah will surely guide him..... May Allah ease your difficulties, Aaaameeen!

Aishath
12-17-2011, 12:47 PM
Salaam alaikum,

Brother from my experience, even Muslims will observe times when their eeman is very strong and times when it gets weaker. Masha Allah, you are trying to get back to a state where your eemas is high as praying is the first step towards this in my opinion. Also spend some time after your prayers just making a Dua' to Allah (swt) asking for your eeman to be made even stronger Insha Allah. Also try to listen to Quran as you go to sleep as well and recite the Quran more (find a good translation as well so you really understand). This is a reminder to myself as well and Insha Allah I hope it helps you as well.

May Allah (swt) guide us all.

Sumaiya54
03-31-2012, 07:11 PM
Asalaamu Alelikum,

My advice is to take it slowly. You do what you have to do to eventually be the best Muslim you can possibly be :)

Salaam

Muslim Woman
04-01-2012, 07:50 AM
:wa:

Don't bother about nafal now ; make sure that u don't miss compulsory salah.may Allah makes it easy for you .

Saudi girl
04-27-2012, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by esperanza
just be pateint take it slowly and inshallah it will get easier

:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:bravo:

mudaber
06-06-2012, 06:11 AM
Allah will help you wait

~ Sabr ~
06-06-2012, 08:54 AM
Indeed Allaah Guides whom He Wills....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!