/* */

PDA

View Full Version : proper hijaab

Galaxy
11-19-2011, 01:49 AM
:sl:

I read somewhere that Muslim women must cover everything except for their hands and their faces, with a long skirt, but I have also read that it is allowed that the skirt falls below the knees instead of the feet. The legs are still covered with pants. I wanted to clarify if this is true.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Marina-Aisha
11-19-2011, 03:31 PM
i think as long ur not showing skin like wear some black tights when ur wearing skirts i think its ok( correct me if im wrong)

Riana17
11-22-2011, 11:40 AM
Salam,

I like clothes alot, I dont wear make up and I dont wear jewelries too but I am fan of good simple/basic clothes.

Being at work or even outside I am not comfortable with long clothes like these:

I am not fan of these fashions too just because they are too much fashionable for me, no it will take lots of my time & seeks lots of attention

So I guess I'm in between and for your question I dont think its forbidden, I always wear pants
with simple clothes & mostly one colored hijab, which pretty explains the photo below:
basically I am fan of long paid shirt preferable plain colors.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!