11-19-2011, 09:55 AM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
11-19-2011, 06:16 PM
Bump bump ......

Who Am I?
11-19-2011, 08:23 PM
:sl:

Heh. I think we're out of both liberty and death. Sorry, dude. No exchanges. No refunds.

جوري
11-19-2011, 09:45 PM
Yesterday I was reading how through the freedom of information act, identity thieves now target children specifically those who die young of cancer:
http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/216...-Theft-Targets
and that their parents end up paying the price while dealing with their grief.
Maybe one day every American will wake up from the self-imposed hatred they have for Muslims to realize how much of their own rights & freedoms are being lost. And it isn't because the 'bad guy' hates their so-called freedom, it is because they willingly gave it up..

If there were a strong Muslim ummah I swear I'd leave this oppressive land in a heartbeat.. But I am sad to say that, there's no place in the world where there's freedom, and preservation of human rights & dignity... In their desire for nakedness they've bared & exposed & exploited everything even children aren't spared so that all that is left is a conglomerate of moral decay coalescing from every portal in the world..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
11-19-2011, 11:01 PM
still gives one hope that there are many people out there with open hearts and minds, who don't believe everything the lamestream media tell them, and who may one day join us on the truth, because the camp of disbelief and faith will continue to move apart.,
check this sheriff out for instance, these people have a fire in their hearts and are willing to die for the sake of truth, a sign of sincerity:

جوري
11-19-2011, 11:13 PM
^^ you should see the kind of harassment Muslims get here.
So long as they keep the harassment singling Muslims only no one cares, they even target the Amish for their unpasteurized milk but no one cares there either.. It is when it becomes personal, they'll start to care.. I think with their current economic condition might push them over the edge. It will be interesting to watch!

Darth Ultor
11-19-2011, 11:15 PM
Men like him make me chant "USA! USA! USA!"

جوري
11-19-2011, 11:21 PM
I have always been all for meeting fire with fire.. never liked the pacifist approach.. Life isn't worth living if one lives it as a slave.. better die with honor standing up for justice & what's right then rot in some prison begging their justice system to exercise well justice.. that sheriff has the right idea!

Abz2000
11-19-2011, 11:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
I think with their current economic condition might push them over the edge. It will be interesting to watch!
they seem to have been making contingency plans for a while, knowing that it will ultimately descend into chaos from which they plan to enforce order,
don't know if you heard of the year 2000 game deus ex where they already envision the "war on terror", global government, population reduction, riots, police shooting civilians etc............
but Allah is the best of planners

Deus Ex is an action role-playing game developed by Ion Storm Inc. and published by Eidos Interactive in 2000, which combines gameplay elements of first-person shooters with those of role-playing video games. The game received near-universal critical and industry acclaim, including being named "Best PC Game of All Time" in PC Gamer's Top 100 PC Games and in a poll carried out by UK gaming magazine PC Zone. It was a frequent candidate for and winner of Game of the Year awards,[7] drawing praise for its pioneering designs in player choice and multiple narrative paths. It has sold more than 1 million copies, as of April 23, 2009.

Set in a dystopian world during the year 2052, the central plot follows rookie United Nations Anti-Terrorist Coalition agent JC Denton, as he sets out to combat terrorist forces, which have become increasingly prevalent in a world slipping ever further into chaos. As the plot unfolds, Denton becomes entangled in a deep and ancient conspiracy, encountering organizations such as Majestic 12, the Illuminati, and the Hong Kong Triads throughout his journey.

The plot of Deus Ex depicts a society on a slow spiral into chaos. A lethal pandemic known as the "Gray Death" ravages the world's population, especially within the United States, and has no cure. A synthetic vaccine, "Ambrosia", manufactured by the company VersaLife, nullifies the effects of the virus, but is in critically short supply. Because of its scarcity, Ambrosia is available only to those deemed "vital to the social order", and finds its way primarily to government officials, military personnel, the rich and influential, scientists, and the intellectual elite.
With no hope for the common people of the world, riots occur worldwide, and a number of terrorist organizations have formed with the professed intent of assisting the downtrodden, among them the National Secessionist Force of the US and a French group known as Silhouette.
In order to combat these threats to the world order, the United Nations has greatly expanded its governmental influence around the globe.
The United Nations Anti-Terrorist Coalition (UNATCO) is formed, with the intent of maintaining peace internationally and combating the world's ever-growing number of terrorist groups.
It is headquartered near New York City in a bunker beneath Liberty Island, placed there after a terrorist strike on the Statue of Liberty.

ALL THIS BEFORE 9/11

جوري
11-19-2011, 11:37 PM
interesting and interesting title a deus ex machina = Any active agent who appears unexpectedly to solve an insoluble difficulty

Darth Ultor
11-19-2011, 11:42 PM
I have always been all for meeting fire with fire.. never liked the pacifist approach.. Life isn't worth living if one lives it as a slave.. better die with honor standing up for justice & what's right then rot in some prison begging their justice system to exercise well justice.. that sheriff has the right idea!
I agree. Though we can stand up to tyranny with words. Gotta shock the hell out of enough people to protest tyranny. India got a republic without firing a single round. This is a democratic government, they are our servants, it's not the other way around. I'm a servant only to God.

جوري
11-19-2011, 11:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Darth Ultor
I'm a servant only to God.
I like that part.. kudos :)

جوري
11-19-2011, 11:46 PM
ABZ do you have that game? what kind of system do you need to play it? I think it is time I graduated from animal crossing to the next great thing ;D

Abz2000
11-19-2011, 11:50 PM
words?

there's a revolution brewing as we speak:

get's really interesting after 2min 40s

Abz2000
11-20-2011, 12:03 AM
ABZ do you have that game? what kind of system do you need to play it? I think it is time I graduated from animal crossing to the next great thing
you can play it on your pc if it has a decent gfx card

this guy has good feedback:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Deus-Ex-Huma...#ht_500wt_1156

or ebay : deus ex human pc (make sure you don't end up buying the poster! ;D )

First published for personal computers running Windows, Deus Ex was later ported to Macintosh systems, as well the PlayStation 2 game console, the latter under the title Deus Ex: The Conspiracy. Loki Games worked on a Linux version of the game, but the company went out of business before releasing it.[13] The game has spawned both a sequel, Deus Ex: Invisible War, which was released in December 2003, for both Microsoft Windows and the Xbox video game console[14] and a prequel, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, which was released in August 2011.

Darth Ultor
11-20-2011, 12:05 AM
It has compatibility with Mac? Please link me to it.

جوري
11-20-2011, 12:12 AM
:haha: I got to say I love the home videos people make, they really tickle me.. I don't know why but I get such a laugh out of armed people making videos..;D;D

btw it is disgusting how they strip search people, sick sodomites, they won't be happy until they rid the whole world of its autonomy & raiment.

Abz2000
11-20-2011, 12:19 AM
It has compatibility with Mac? Please link me to it.
you can get the first release on mac, it is double the price though,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Deus-Ex-MAC-...#ht_2962wt_906

I don't know why but I get such a laugh out of armed people making videos..
i can't help feeling elation and grinning aswell ;D

جوري
11-20-2011, 12:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
i can't help feeling elation and grinning aswell
Separatist Militia as the guy denied being but is very much believed to by main stream America are frowned upon and not gaining momentum.. for the exact reason he mentioned, the govt. has the people believing that they're anti-govt. and anti-people, unabomber type freaks..

Darth Ultor
11-20-2011, 12:27 AM
American mainstream media...Do you mean the people who spend months upon months reporting on the sex lives of celebrities rather than bigger issues going on in the world?

جوري
11-20-2011, 12:28 AM
Perhaps the only hope for the U.S is the anti-wall street movement but I don't think they give them any airtime or any leverage, and try to undermine their credence in any which way they can, since they're not out to target Muslims but corporate Zionists..

Abz2000
11-20-2011, 12:33 AM
i loved this one:

جوري
11-20-2011, 12:34 AM
American mainstream media...Do you mean the people who spend months upon months reporting on the sex lives of celebrities rather than bigger issues going on in the world?
The very ones yes.. never underestimate the power of stupid people in drones ...

Novice
11-20-2011, 01:07 PM
I think not as well; I believe in every country you have a majority of simple, ignorant, and irrational masses.

Insaanah
11-20-2011, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Novice
I believe in every country you have a majority of simple, ignorant, and irrational masses.
Reminds me of this:

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Henry Louis Mencken (1880 - 1956), in the Baltimore Evening Sun, 26 July 1920

Abz2000
11-20-2011, 08:22 PM
^ lol !!! Gotta add that to my site (under a pic of bush).........
Thing with Obama though is that he's not a moron - just a total liar.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!