/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about Heaven and Hell

Sweet
11-20-2011, 05:55 PM
Ive read in the Quran about Heaven and Hell. I will give an example and I will try to explain best as I can:

1. Say if a girl's parent went to heaven and the daughter went to hell. Will the parents still be able to see their daughter and contact her, can they pray for Allah to forgive her? since the believers in Heaven can have everything they desire?

2.Also when a sinner goes to hell, is it forever? once they get their punishment and then if Allah wishes can he forgive them and make them a place in heaven?

3.If a person is in hell, can their loves ones who is alive pray that Allah forgives them and to ease their punishment?

I will appreciate answers to these questions:) since I am in confusion, thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu.Yusuf
03-18-2012, 09:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sweet
Ive read in the Quran about Heaven and Hell. I will give an example and I will try to explain best as I can:

1. Say if a girl's parent went to heaven and the daughter went to hell. Will the parents still be able to see their daughter and contact her, can they pray for Allah to forgive her? since the believers in Heaven can have everything they desire?

2.Also when a sinner goes to hell, is it forever? once they get their punishment and then if Allah wishes can he forgive them and make them a place in heaven?

3.If a person is in hell, can their loves ones who is alive pray that Allah forgives them and to ease their punishment?

I will appreciate answers to these questions since I am in confusion, thank you.

1. If the Daughter was not a Kaafir, the parents can ask Allaah [swt] to save their children

2. Yes, the Muslim sinner have a place in hell fire. After they are punished, Allaah would bring them out and give them a place in Jannah.

3. When a Muslim passes away, we can never be sure whether he is in hell fire or paradise. Hence, we should always make dua for them. As for the those who died as disbelievers, it is not allowed to make dua for them - even if they were our own family members. Allaah [saw] stopped the Prophet [saw] from making dua for his uncle who died as a disbeliever

I hope I answered your questions, I can get you evidences for each if you want...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!