/* */

PDA

View Full Version : satisfying the body whilst starving the eternal soul - a cause to reflect

Abz2000
11-28-2011, 05:24 AM

From it did We create you, and into it shall We return you,
and from it shall We bring you out once again.

Quran 20:55

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syed1
11-28-2011, 06:31 AM
interesting

Abz2000
11-28-2011, 04:30 PM

makes one think clearly again dunnit?

Abz2000
03-04-2012, 04:13 PM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
03-05-2012, 10:00 PM
I really enjoyed that. lol. Crazy.

Scimi

Huzzy_786
03-05-2012, 10:27 PM
Wow, just watched the grave video and now I am thinking to myself, Am I really to meet Allah? :( Allahu Akbar!

BeTheChange
12-17-2014, 02:44 PM
In this life we're faced with distractions some we choose ourselves i.e. the move away from reality through movies, through books, through family & friends, through amusements parks etc - some we don't choose - i.e. the distraction of the daily chores, earning a livelihood etc (depending on our action & intention we could get rewarded through these actions in sha Allah) but in the herafter when we're in our graves we don't have any distractions.

We have to face reality whether we like it or not. 24/7, day in & day out - imagine that - the lucky ones who have seen a glimpse of jannah and the not so lucky ones who have seen the glimpse of hell and there is no middle road. Clear as black and white. Scary thought.

The other day when i was ill i was thinking about this. In this life we can get away from our problems (at least on a short-term basis) through other activities and we humans forget stuff as well so the problems in this life can be 'swept under the carpet' (if you want to deal with your problems this way) but in the next we cannot run away...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!