/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cure to Laziness and Idleness in Seeking Knowledge

'Abd al-Baari
11-29-2011, 12:56 PM
:salamext:

Awesome advice from the respected Shaykh, Muhammad Mukhtaar al-Shinqitee hafidhahullah, Lecturer at Masjid al-Nabawi.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syed1
11-30-2011, 06:38 PM
this is very off topics but how many of you notice a face in the clouds in the video above -___-

Sothis Girl
12-27-2011, 10:05 AM
"Curiosity is a key to knowledge" :statisfie
I'm always curious, since I was a kid....and I think that's the reason I love books and always seek new knowledge.
Here's how to be curious : always ask a new question to yourself every single day. this is how you'll tease your brain to seek the answer. and guess what? we live in Google era and everything you want to seek answer to are already available in your fingertips by the time you open your browser.

"what new things can I learn today?"
"how can I handle difficult people?"
"is Atlantis truly existed and what are the historical proof?"
"can I analyze personality from handwriting?"
"how can I have a cooperative children if someday I'll be a parent?"
"how can I keep my husband's love like the first time we met?"

and the list goes on....iqra...and use your imagination!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!