/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bukhari volume 8 book 75 number 317

جوري
11-30-2011, 09:28 PM
Invocations

317e:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "For every prophet there is one (special invocation (that will not be rejected) with which he appeals (to Allah), and I want to keep such an invocation for interceding for my followers in the Hereafter."

317o:
Narrated Anas:
that the Prophet said, "For every prophet there is an invocation that surely will be responded by Allah," (or said), "For every prophet there was an invocation with which he appealed to Allah, and his invocation was accepted (in his lifetime), but I kept my (this special) invocation to intercede for my followers on the Day of Resurrection."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
12-22-2011, 12:02 PM
:sl: Ukhty,

JazaakiAllah khayr for posting these beautiful ahadeeth.

I was reminded of this thread as I was just reading Du'a Weapon of the Believer, and they were mentioned in it.

It says that "it is an indication of the Prophet's mercy and kindness to his ummah, since he will use this du'a for his ummah, when they need it the most.

It should also be remembered that the du'a referred to in the above ahadeeth are special du'as of the prophets, and not every du'a that they make is answered by Allah. The proof for this is found in the hadith in which the Prophet :saws: said:

"I asked my Lord for three things. He gave me two of them, and refused one...." (Ahmad, Muslim and others, from Sa'd)

In this hadith, it is shown that not every du'a of a prophet is answered."

And Allah knows best in all matters.

Abz2000
12-23-2011, 01:16 PM
guess we'll have to use ours on Gog and Magog

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!