/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Still have no access

syed1
12-14-2011, 01:00 PM
Salam brothers and sister,

This message is for the mods, particularly the ones who control the access to the private brothers forum. It has been over a month since I tried to join and still have not been granted access. Brother Tilmeez has said to be patient and I have but I feel that perhaps the mods have forgotten or could care less about this issue. It's not a big deal but it is just matter of feeling accepted on this forum and site amongst all the brothers/sisters.

If there is some sort of animosity towards me, if I have said anything to offend anyone I am sorry please forgive me. I have not done anything with the intention of hurting another brother/sister on this forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!