/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is really going on in Syria?

User29123
12-23-2011, 10:44 PM
:sl:

What the hell is going on in Syria? I mean on the news it shows that their president and army is killing civillians is this what is really happening? Or are secretly USA and NATO involved..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IslamicRevival
12-23-2011, 10:51 PM
It seems as though US/Nato are trying to destabilize the country and send it into civil war so they can invade it, as they did with Libya.

GuestFellow
12-24-2011, 12:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vision
It seems as though US/Nato are trying to destabilize the country and send it into civil war so they can invade it, as they did with Libya.
Salaam,

I doubt it. US prefers the current government to be in power because they are not quite sure what might replace it. If they are trying to start a civil war, they must be in a position to influence at least one of the sides.

serena77
12-24-2011, 01:50 AM
Personally.. I don't think this is the US/Nato's doing. I do not think that a civil war in syria is something we want to get involved in even though the US PTB do seem to want a regieme change, i do not believe thats a hornets nest we want to get involved in.. just going by all reports.. maybe i'm wrong... hopefully i'm not.
Serena

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
12-24-2011, 03:49 AM
looks like they are pretending to oppose the syrian government for pr reasons but at the same time ready to discard it and install another puppet if it looks like the people will take it back,
i bet they pressured assad past breaking point and are wondering if he's good enough,
Insha Allah we will throw off evil and re-instate a government of those who love Allah, and whom Allah loves

samin62
12-27-2011, 03:40 AM
The people were fed up, the recent "uprisings" lit the fire under the hay and they stood up for their dignity. Its the middle east, of course US will want influence there, but to think it is all US orchestrated is silly. People are just fed up, while Bashir's side practically call him a deity and would go as far as making their opposition commit shirk. Uprisings/extreme come with chaos and destabilizations, there is no way to avoid it. Only think you can hope for is the people doing the uprising and in Islamic path and know who their enemies are and who their allies are.

NATO is already at the borders of Syria to squeeze in, but they will be very careful because Russia is waiting at the coast to protect their Naval Base in that region. They don't want NATO nowhere near it. I am sure Israel will want some kind of war, because Zionist ideology demands the creation of greater Israel, which goes from Nile to Euphrates as described in the bible. Syria falls under that border also. Its a huge chess game.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!