/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who was this chawbacon?

جوري
12-25-2011, 12:42 AM
http://meansnends.blogspot.com/2010/...ard-forum.html

not that I wish to give his blog more attention than deserving I just came across it today and had a hearty guffaw .. anyone who subscribes to Zoro's philosophies is already not working with a full deck of cards..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
12-25-2011, 12:52 AM
Salaam,

Interesting. :/

جوري
12-25-2011, 12:58 AM
I had no idea we were 'salafis'-- aren't all Muslims?
Hey Zoro was trying to divide the zero even though I told him repeatedly it will give him a big fat E.. this isn't a harbor for the intellectually challenged .. I guess he had to vent it out somewhere .. blogs are good and I had a guffaw ..

Tyrion
12-25-2011, 01:05 AM
Odd that he'd blog about his adventures on IB... But he has a point about the moderating here. It often gets pretty d.amn ridiculous.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
12-25-2011, 01:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
Odd that he'd blog about his adventures on IB... But he has a point about the moderating here. It often gets pretty d.amn ridiculous.
When you want to be a member of a club you simply have to live by its rules..Any ideology, religion, club, party has a right to define its values and to cut off members that don't adhere to them for not being representatives ... I have had infractions for things as silly as posting in the wrong sections.. I can easily start my own forum as many do and make the rules lax or tight as I like.. but I happen to like this community and thus acquiesce to its modus operandi..

Dagless
12-25-2011, 01:28 AM
Meh, just read it and I'm pretty sure I was a member back then so kinda rude not to mention me. Left a comment despite rudeness.

جوري
12-25-2011, 01:31 AM
^^ :lol: that's funny ;D

ardianto
12-25-2011, 02:29 AM
Zoro ? I never meet him in this forum. But I see, his account is still active.

جوري
12-25-2011, 02:30 AM
more like a zoro sympathizer and I say good riddance to both regardless

Ramadhan
12-25-2011, 04:08 AM
I remember him

I didn't know anyone can take an internet discussion board that seriously, especially when it's a discussion forum that is diametrically opposite of your own belief.

But he was certainly impressed by you lol

and I got no mention either :(

جوري
12-25-2011, 04:16 AM
Glad I was that charming :)

جوري
12-25-2011, 04:19 AM
Oh my God I just checked again it is that loon Zoro.. I am sorry I ever clicked on that link.. That guy has been creating 'physics' for the insane :p

GuestFellow
12-25-2011, 12:29 PM
The moderating is fine. I mean if I was in charge, I would ban all you members for not liking my posts. :P:

format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
Glad I was that charming :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNaNi...eature=related

:skeleton:

aadil77
12-25-2011, 02:14 PM
haha sis you've built up quite a reputation:

The Muslim “Purest Ambrosia”, however, was something else. If you should be inclined to join this forum, watch out for her: it’s not ambrosia she’s peddling; it’s pure poison.

ardianto
12-25-2011, 03:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
The Muslim “Purest Ambrosia”
I thought "Gossamer Skye" is her first username. :D

missy
12-26-2011, 12:50 AM
LOL!! I don't know this guy, but this whole thing is seriously sooo funnnyyy!!

This is Dagless. I don't really remember you but I was still a little disheartened to find that I was not mentioned in your blog entry.
Please think back and try to remember me. Undertake meditation, medication, or regression techniques involving hypnosis; spare no expense.
I look forward to my honourable mention in your next update.
:haha:
SubhanAllah!!

Wassalaam.

جوري
12-26-2011, 06:45 PM
yemen girl 05?iacthc&ampvpx321&ampvpy204&ampdur4136&amphovh275&amphovw183&amptx124&ampty181&ampsig113110606723868009774&ampei8r 4TtrBC8Xt0gHD99CiDQ&amppage1&amptbnh108&amptbnw72&ampstart0&ampndsp21&ampved1t429r8s0 -

Pens are mightier than the sword ..

Tyrion
12-26-2011, 06:55 PM

Indeed, especially if the pen is being wielded by a ninja like in the pic. Ninja Pen Strike? Or maybe Death By A Thousand Ink Blots?

جوري
12-26-2011, 06:55 PM

Indeed, especially if the pen is being wielded by a ninja like in the pic. Ninja Pen Strike?
She likes plumes and I am a fan of them too..

GuestFellow
12-26-2011, 08:24 PM

Yeah, you can stab someone with a pen. Very effective for sneak attacks.

syilla
12-29-2011, 05:50 AM
lol this thread is so funnyyy..my diarrhea is getting worse. is a good thing that my pen is only 1 inch chalk. ;D;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!