/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Life

Huzzy_786
12-27-2011, 04:41 PM
Life feeling a bit difficult right now? Don't worry, Allaah subhanahu Wa Ta'ala knows you can handle it and will help you through it.
"Allaah burdens not a soul greater than it can bear" (Baqarah 2:286)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
12-27-2011, 08:42 PM
Jazaka Allahu Khayran bro for the reminder.

questions123
01-02-2012, 01:41 AM
JazakAllah Khayran, that is very nice =D.

Banu_Hashim
01-02-2012, 02:02 AM
Jazakallah khayr. I needed that.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sis muslimah
01-02-2012, 02:10 AM
Jazakalahu khair for the reminder

serena77
01-02-2012, 02:20 AM
jakazallah khair
this is a good reminder ... i'm having a few health issues... and no one in my offline life... even knows i reverted and so .. while i'm thankful beyond belief that i reverted... in some ways... i'm really lonely and my health issues are more trying at times than others....
this is a really important reminder right now.
serena

Innocent Soul
01-02-2012, 02:21 AM
When you feel you cannot take it any more, complain to Him and Him alone, then wait patiently until he answers your supplication. Seek solace with the supplication of Yaqub (AS) over his son, Yusuf (AS), “Indeed I complain of my grief and sorrow only to Allah…” (Quran 12:86)

The blessings of happiness and sorrow; both are from Allah.(Quran, 53:38-43)

Certainly my Lord is Subtle in the fulfilment of His will; He is All-Knowing, All-Wise.(12:100).

Thus God grants firmness unto those who have believed in the firm word in the present life and in the world to come, and the wrongdoers He lets go astray. (Ibrahim 14:27)

"And Allah wants to lighten for you [your difficulties]; and mankind was created weak."[Al Qur'aan 4:28]

'Be not sad, surely Allah is with us.'- (Qur’an 9:40)

'So do not become weak, nor be sad'- (Qur’an 3:139)

'O you who believe! Seek help in patience and the prayer.'-(Qur’an 2:153)

'Verily,with hardship there is relief'- (Qur’an 94:6)

'Verily,in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.-'(Qur’an 13:28)

'Remember Me; I will remember you'- (Quran 2:152)

”..And whoever fears Allah, He will make for him a way out And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah, then He is sufficient for him.” [65:2-3]

syed1
01-02-2012, 02:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by serena77
this is a good reminder ... i'm having a few health issues... and no one in my offline life... even knows i reverted and so .. while i'm thankful beyond belief that i reverted... in some ways... i'm really lonely and my health issues are more trying at times than others....
this is a really important reminder right now.
Sister, I am concerned for you. Surely you must have a friend in real life or someone you trust that you can tell them about your decision to revert (although not necessary) but atleast it will give you a chance to open up more and talk to some one face to face about it. In terms of your health issues, Pray that you get better and perhaps seek some professional help

serena77
01-02-2012, 02:41 AM
salaam brother - i am getting help for the health issues... sadly some of the meds take 10-12 weeks to even start working... or to find out they won't.... -sigh- as far as people local.. no no one- i have a couple of friends i have online that aren't from the forms that we exchange emais back and forth...other than that... no. which i hate... but... some days are better than others...
Serena

syed1
01-02-2012, 10:45 PM
It was my understanding that wherever ever you go you are sure to find a few muslims in the neighbourhood.. maybe not where your from?

out of curiosity, Where are you from?

serena77
01-02-2012, 10:54 PM
salaam brother
i'm in southwest va near the nc border. sadly... not in every neighborhood i'm afraid... while i can't ever see this area being a booming metropolis ... okay or even a large city .. hopefully as islam's numbers increase and increase, that situation will change. Inshallah that would be wonderful.
Serena

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!