/* */

PDA

View Full Version : LinguisticMiracle.com - Linguistic gems from the Quran!

- Qatada -
12-28-2011, 09:25 PM
http://LinguisticMiracle.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
12-29-2011, 12:19 AM
Masha-Allah, very informative website!

EngieBenji
12-29-2011, 02:54 AM
I absolutely adore this website!!! :)

- Qatada -
01-01-2012, 11:47 PM
:salamext: UPDATE to LinguisticMiracle: I have added more stuff to 'Power of Arabic Letters', and added a funny Palindrome given by Nouman Ali Khan of the Arabs before Islam in 'the Language' section.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Banu_Hashim
01-02-2012, 12:59 AM
Love this website, mashaaAllaah! I think we need a Nouman Ali Khan fan club, 'cos I'd join!

- Qatada -
01-15-2012, 03:54 PM
:salamext: Alhamdulillah the new homepage look is awesome! :D

Karimah
01-18-2012, 08:41 PM
Thanks for sharing this site. I have always enjoyed grammar and word challenges (like creating palindromes) so this site is a great find. It really makes you think about the deviness of the Qur'an. Especially about the words floating around another word when the topic of the sentace was about the sun and moon in their orbits.

Who Am I?
01-18-2012, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Inquilaab
Love this website, mashaaAllaah! I think we need a Nouman Ali Khan fan club, 'cos I'd join!
:sl:

Count me in. I like Brother Khan's messages. He's straight to the point without messing around.

- Qatada -
02-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Asalaamu alaykum waRahmatullahi waBarakaatuh

Qur’an
– the Linguistic Miracle.

(150 pages!)

Download for: Adobe Reader (pdf) (2.2mb) | Microsoft Word (doc) (1.1mb) |
Wordpad(rtf) (8.5mb)

Also Download Related Book:

Learn to Understand Arabic in just 12 Colored Tables!

Understand Arabic in 12 Colored Tables
(just 35 pages!)

Download
the BOOK for FREE here:
(for viewing on:

Adobe Reader (1.6MB)
MS Word (2.6MB)
Wordpad
)

(Right click & Click; Save Target/Link As to start the Download.)

You’ll love this book and learn how to understand Arabic within 1 month inshaa’ Allah!

Misz_Muslimah
02-13-2012, 02:11 PM
Very beneficial website mashallah, jazaakalahu khayr for sharing..

These palindromes (words/phrases that can be read the same backwards and forwards) were amazing subhanallah

http://www.linguisticmiracle.com/gems/palindrome

http://www.linguisticmiracle.com/gems/floating

Periwinkle18
02-13-2012, 02:29 PM
Bro Fi i just love ur website i've been telling everyone abt it its amazing :) jazakAllahu khayrun may Allah reward u :) ameen

Perseveranze
02-13-2012, 06:01 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Yeah, those Palindromes are pretty amazing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!