12-30-2011, 08:20 PM
:sl:

Anyone seen this video?

W
hat are your views on this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
12-30-2011, 08:30 PM
Well, I like the foot-washing and drying system. But everything else just seems pointless to me. I thought the automatic washer would be like you stick your arm in or something and they wash it for you, lol.

Meanwhile, I feel as if that if you take the effort to do wudhu by yourself, there is more blessing in it. Of course, I may be wrong. This is just my opinion.

GuestFellow
12-30-2011, 08:35 PM
I want to buy that.

Dagless
12-30-2011, 08:49 PM
Anthony Gomez:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syed1
12-30-2011, 09:45 PM
pointsless. I can't see this going commercial. Seems very large in size to be utilized publicly especially in mosques where it is crowded and people want to do wudu, this is a one person at a time machine and would take alot of space in a mosques wudu area. also probably very expensive.

I don't know what this guy is going on about bacterial fungus and what not. people have have using the current method of doing wudu stand or sitting with running water and I have not seen in epidemics arising.

Huzzy_786
12-30-2011, 09:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
Well, I like the foot-washing and drying system. But everything else just seems pointless to me. I thought the automatic washer would be like you stick your arm in or something and they wash it for you, lol.

Meanwhile, I feel as if that if you take the effort to do wudhu by yourself, there is more blessing in it. Of course, I may be wrong. This is just my opinion.
Good point, Whats next, Jet planes to take us to the masjid? :hiding:

~Raindrop~
12-30-2011, 11:22 PM
It probably does save water, but I'm guessing it doesn't come cheap. These might be good for airports/service stations etc where wudhu facilities aren't the best. Can't see companies wanting to fork out for them though lol.

cuezed
12-30-2011, 11:38 PM
Waste of money

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!