/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Domain and e-mails

Huzzy_786
01-02-2012, 12:29 PM
:sl:

I was wondering if you are good with websites! Inshallah I need some help..

Firstly do you know a website which I can get the cheapest domains from?

Secondly how do I make a info@ email? I've seen organizations and company's have them but sadly I can not figure out how to make one for my organization. Jazakallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali_008
01-02-2012, 01:01 PM
:wa:

It is a matter of quality vs price in domains and emails as well. Hence, don't go for cheap stuff. Moreover, domains are cheap. They are charged some vague $10/year. I'd recommend namecheap.com because it is very popular, I've had a great experience with it and it also gives free "whois guard" subscription for a whole year. A WhoIs guard hides your registered information from the web public.

And you can get a professional email address for free from Google. Follow this link: Google Apps.
It's free for up to 10 accounts.

Beardo
01-02-2012, 03:45 PM
At JannahStudios.com, we offer domain registration and hosting for $20/annual.

Dagless
01-05-2012, 12:44 AM
Just don't use GoDaddy :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syed1
01-05-2012, 01:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Just don't use GoDaddy
why not... I use godaddy

Dagless
01-05-2012, 01:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed1
why not... I use godaddy
They drafted part of, and support, SOPA.

syilla
01-05-2012, 01:32 AM
do most of it need to be paid via credit card. i don't have one :hmm:

Abz2000
01-05-2012, 07:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
do most of it need to be paid via credit card. i don't have one
123 reg accepts paypal, dunno how good customer service is for others (heard it's bad) but they were prompt to help me out and refund when a customer never renewed their web hosting and i got billed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!