/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Always appreciate your husband even on the smallest thing

syilla
01-06-2012, 02:06 AM
:sl:

Just to be fair ;D

Always appreciate and be grateful with your hubby so that you can live a happier life.

Remember the hadith saying that most women who are in hell is because they are not grateful with their hubbies. (maybe someone can help me with the hadith)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sis muslimah
01-07-2012, 12:56 AM
:wa:

:) jazakallahu khair for the reminder

Sothis Girl
01-28-2012, 11:06 AM
I'm a man-woman dating/relationship books junkie....and I can tell you this : appreciate and compliment is a lifeblood to a man just like woman craving a man's love and flower. the biggest mistake woman do is when a man making mistake, she'll act as if he has no good at all and all his past good deeds to her are forgotten (that's what this hadith truly condemn). appreciating him meaning fueling his love to you....and in the end, he'll treat you like queen and love you more (insha Allah) who don't want to be loved?

don't do this because you fear hell....do this for love and see the fruition :)

ardianto
01-29-2012, 07:08 AM
Never offend man's self-esteem, especially if this man is your husband.

If your husband makes a mistake, you may be mad and say what your husband's fault. But you should not say "you've never been able to do the right thing". And avoid comparing husband with another man like "other husbands could always make their wives happy", or offensive about his family like "Your mother made ​​a big mistake when she educated you".

If both the last thing that happens, he will find his wife could not appreciate him. And usually the husband will start looking for another woman who could appreciate him.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Riana17
01-29-2012, 07:32 AM
asalam
Shokran for great reminder
Wow I am guilty, last time I was upset I told my husband you are "NOO GOOD" you never care for me!!!!
And he look at me straight in the eye and ask me, am I really bad to you?
I was trying to get a reason and answer him, no you aint good to me, but I faileed miserably lool
and in the end we laugh together, wow need to control my mouth

Alhamdollellah my husband knows me being an extrovert who needs to say whatever is in my mind/heart lol

Subhanallah women's nature

Marina-Aisha
02-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Wow that's great reminder, I have to say sometimes I say things I don't mean in the heat of the moment. But he knows I don't mean them, it's good I don usually lose my cool. You always show ur man how much u love and care for them cos u never know wot will happen this life is not long lasting and every moment counts

'Abd-al Latif
02-01-2012, 10:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla

Just to be fair ;D

Always appreciate and be grateful with your hubby so that you can live a happier life.

Remember the hadith saying that most women who are in hell is because they are not grateful with their hubbies. (maybe someone can help me with the hadith)
That's it?

No poems? No heart-felt articles?

The thread dedicated to the wives had an entire blog dedicated to them.

Oh the ingratitude! :heated:

Who Am I?
02-02-2012, 12:53 AM

Dudes are fragile. We need to be complimented just like women do. We will never admit that though, because we're dudes, and we're rough and tough and manly.

ardianto
02-02-2012, 02:01 AM
Appreciate your husband in small thing, it's will gives greater effect than you appreciate him in a big thing.

If your husband buy you a jewelery, this is a big thing. If your husband wash the dishes without you ordered him, this is a small thing.

If your husband buy you a jewelery, whatever you will do to appreciate him, it will not surprise him because he has been know you will appreciate him. But if your husband wash the dishes without you ordered him, and you appreciate him with simple appreciation like say "thank you" and give him your sweetest smile, it can surprise him. InshaAllah, it can increase his love to you.

Who Am I?
02-02-2012, 02:38 AM

Preach on, brother ardianto.

UmmuShaheed
02-05-2012, 08:09 AM
Asalamu Alaikum
Jazakallah for the the reminder

And Jazakallah for your posts brother ardianto

ardianto
02-05-2012, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Who Am I?
Preach on, brother ardianto.
Thanks. But now I want to read tips to appreciate husband that written by sisters.

format_quote Originally Posted by GhareebInshalla
And Jazakallah for your posts brother ardianto
Waiyak, sister.

Who Am I?
02-05-2012, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto

Thanks. But now I want to read tips to appreciate husband that written by sisters.

:wa:

Heh. We might be waiting a while on that one, dude. ;D

Galaxy
02-05-2012, 09:23 PM
All these husband/wife posts are making me feel lonely :'(

Jk, I hear they like being treated like babies. :heated:

Periwinkle18
02-05-2012, 09:33 PM
not married yet buh inshaAllah will remember this :P

Who Am I?
02-05-2012, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Galaxy

Just remember that dudes are always 12 and you'll be fine.

ardianto
02-06-2012, 09:18 AM
Insha Allah, your time to get married will come.

Sometime men like being treated like babies, sometime men like being treated like a boss, sometime men like being treated like Mr.Universe, sometime men like .... sometime .... sometime ......

Men are wonder creature, sis.

When your husband like being treated like baby? when your husband like being treated as adult? .... I don't know. Every man is different. So, after you get married you should learn about your husband. Notice his reaction when you do "this", when you do "that", when you talk like this, when you talk like that. You can also ask about your husband to his mother and his aunties.

If you can understand your husband, you can treat him very well. It will makes him feel comfortable, and Insha Allah, can increase his love to you.

Tilmeez
02-06-2012, 10:04 AM
So, after you get married you should learn about your husband.
Or try getting your hands on a Two Pages Manual that comes with almost every man :X

br. ardianto is special man who gets treatment in so many ways. From the top of my head I can recall similar treatment all the times and that is: They (my wife and 3 daughters [the youngest one is only 7 months but I'm sure she will grow, the same, like her other sisters, so far I consider her innocent]) treat me like their servant :skeleton:

PS: I strongly believe my wife somehow managed to have that manual.:phew

Who Am I?
02-06-2012, 06:02 PM

Guys, you're breaking the Brother Code by talking about "The Manual". ;D

ardianto
02-07-2012, 01:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
br. ardianto is special man who gets treatment in so many ways.
This morning my wife told me while smile, she fried a chicken for me. At noon, she smile again when she provided my meal, in afternoon, my wife was angry because I forgot to watering the plants, after maghrib she smile again.

Okay, I will log out and wash the dishes before my wife angry again. :D

Periwinkle18
02-07-2012, 03:17 PM
This morning my wife told me while smile, she fried a chicken for me. At noon, she smile again when she provided my meal, in afternoon, my wife was angry because I forgot to watering the plants, after maghrib she smile again.

aww thts so cute :) :p

Who Am I?
02-07-2012, 03:53 PM

Take out the trash too, and earn some bonus points. ;D

~Zaria~
02-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Or try getting your hands on a Two Pages Manual that comes with almost every man :X

Just as I thought - the manual to a man is all of two pages, lol :p

A brief summary:

First half page: women

Quarter page: cars

Next quarter page: women

Half page: Food and sport

Last half of manual: women
Yep, once you understand the manual.....most men should function as designed :)

The womens manual?

Its a series.

Place your orders now......stocks are limited!

Salaam ;D

Periwinkle18
02-07-2012, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Zaria~

A brief summary:

The womens manual?

Its a series.

Salaam ;D
its a series lolz good one sis;D

Scimitar
02-07-2012, 06:59 PM
WOW, what a nice thread... Kudos to the OP.

I posted this in the Islamic Multimedia forum, but I think it will sit here perfectly so...

anyway, fellow member, sister CosmicIntuition (who is also my fiance btw) made these two videos. Please let us know what you think. :)

Scimi and Cosmic

Abz2000
02-07-2012, 07:27 PM
another way of making them happy - don't expect them to read this:

Who Am I?
02-07-2012, 07:28 PM

Oh, sister Zaria? You forgot to add one thing to the dude manual.

Video games. ;D

Periwinkle18
02-07-2012, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
another way of making them happy - don't expect them to read this:

lolz :p

ardianto
02-08-2012, 10:16 AM
Brothers,

be happy if your wife ask you to help her in household duties. It's means your wife does not afraid of you, it's means your family is "sakinah" family.

Sakinah words derived from Arabic. In Arabic, the word sakinah implies calm, serene, peaceful, respectable, safe, comfortable, feel protected, loving, and obtain defense. Thus sakinah family means a family life that those who live in it feel serenity, peace, security, peace, protection, happiness, blessing, and appreciated.

The right Muslim family is not a family which the wife afraid to the husband. Relationship between husband and wife in Muslim family is not relationship like master and servant, but relationship between two persons who love each other.

Husband is the leader in the family, but he's not a boss. Wife obey the husband not because she's afraid to her husband, but because she trust her husband. The right Muslim husband is a husband who can maintain his wife trust, and make decision not to please himself, but to give a happiness for his family.

Your wife is not superwoman who can do everything alone. So, when she need help to doing the housework, help her. Believe me, she will appreciate you in special ways that will makes you happy.

:)

Muslim Woman
02-08-2012, 11:08 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
That's it?

No poems? No heart-felt articles?

hmmm like this one ?
"I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."
:statisfie
- Rita Rudner

u may also read my jokes on Singles can have laugh :hmm:

real islam
03-19-2012, 05:52 AM
But if he does the wrong things,then?

ardianto
06-27-2013, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by real islam
But if he does the wrong things,then?
Scold the husband with words as little as possible, such as "You make me angry!", then the wife quietly without saying a word and just shows the attitude that she was angry.

Then after the wife's anger subsided, she then advised her husband not to repeat the mistake again.

This was what my wife did when she was angry at me.

Common mistakes made ​​by the wives when angry is scold their husbands with long and very much words. This is not good because in the emotional state, someone tends to utter provocative words that could offend the person who scolded though this person is in the wrong position.

Today's lesson for the sisters. :)

UmmuShaheed
06-28-2013, 12:09 PM

A brief summary:

The womens manual?

Its a series.

Salaam ;D
Lol :D
It really is, its something that has its own field. You can earn a bachelor, PhD etc.

UmmuShaheed
06-28-2013, 12:14 PM

PS: I strongly believe my wife somehow managed to have that manual.:phew
Lol I wish there was one. It takes a lot of trial and error before a wife writes her mental manual.

ardianto
06-28-2013, 03:13 PM
Just as I thought - the manual to a man is all of two pages, lol

A brief summary:

Yep, once you understand the manual.....most men should function as designed
Why the sisters are thinking that men love to being surrounded by women?.

Not every man is like this. There are men who prefer to be with a woman, instead of surrounded by women.

Futuwwa
06-28-2013, 10:17 PM
Yet, every woman wants to be the one who gets the man that many women want. Therefore she feels good that her man gets attention from women, as long as he doesn't return it ;D

ardianto
06-29-2013, 06:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
Yet, every woman wants to be the one who gets the man that many women want. Therefore she feels good that her man gets attention from women, as long as he doesn't return it ;D
The common mistake of the men is thinking that their women would feel good and proud like a winner if there are other women who still interested to them. And when their women look jealous, they regard it as sign of love, not as an alarm. It can make them trapped to maintain this situation because they enjoy it too. Later after their women decide to leave them, this is the time for them to realize their mistake.

A woman would not feels good if there are other women who interested to her man, but she would feel worry and uncomfortable. What makes a woman feels good is when other women tell her that she is lucky because she has a good man without those other women interested to his man.

When a woman want to build serious relationship, she will choose a man who can make her feel secure and comfortable. And the man like this is not the Dating Prince who let himself surrounded by the women who want him.

:)

Futuwwa
06-29-2013, 11:43 AM
Maybe she would feel uncomfortable if her husband would return the attention of those other women and entertain their advances, but if he doesn't?

ardianto
06-29-2013, 03:47 PM
Maybe she would feel uncomfortable if her husband would return the attention of those other women and entertain their advances, but if he doesn't?
If a wife walk with her husband and stranger woman stare at her husband, it would not become a problem. But if the woman who give attention to her husband is someone who know her husband personally, the wife would regard it as threat. She would feel worry and uncomfortable although her husband ignore that another woman.

In many cases, the wife also suspect the husband would respond that another woman.

Iceee
06-29-2013, 04:05 PM
Salaam.

If a wife walk with her husband and stranger woman stare at her husband, it would not become a problem. But if the woman who give attention to her husband is someone who know her husband personally, the wife would regard it as threat. She would feel worry and uncomfortable although her husband ignore that another woman.
The common mistake of the men is thinking that their women would feel good and proud like a winner if there are other women who still interested to them. And when their women look jealous, they regard it as sign of love, not as an alarm. It can make them trapped to maintain this situation because they enjoy it too. Later after their women decide to leave them, this is the time for them to realize their mistake.

This is a big factor for divorce all around the World. Small mistakes like this can ruin a marriage in a flash. It's called Jealousy.

Men and women:
Do not talk, look at, or engage talking to opposite gender (only if you have to) unless that person is your Mahram. It causes jealousy. Like brother above mentioned, the woman when seeing their husband talk to non-mahrams, the marriage is already taking a turn for the worst. These small mistakes will eventually cause trust issues, suspicions, and will eventually end with something called divorce. Cheating, fighting, and yelling may come in the middle. The victims won't be the wife or the husband, the victim of divorce will always be the child/children.

I don't know how women think, neither do you since we're both, "Gender: Male." Name me one girl who you know who craves their husband giving attention to other woman. It's called Jealousy, not many woman will like this occurring but some will deal with it.

ardianto
06-29-2013, 04:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iceee
Salaam

This is a big factor for divorce all around the World. Small mistakes like this can ruin a marriage in a flash. It's called Jealousy.
Jealousy is part of love. If someone love his/her partner must be he/she ever felt jealous. It's will not ruin a marriage as long as one party do not intentionally make another party feel jealous.

What ruin a marriage is feeling offended because the partner do something wrong like make an affair with another woman/man. Or, intentionally the partner make her/him always jealous.

Men and women:
Do not talk, look at, or engage talking to opposite gender (only if you have to) unless that person is your Mahram. It causes jealousy. Like brother above mentioned, the woman when seeing their husband talk to non-mahrams, the marriage is already taking a turn for the worst. These small mistakes will eventually cause trust issues, suspicions, and will eventually end with something called divorce. Cheating, fighting, and yelling may come in the middle. The victims won't be the wife or the husband, the victim of divorce will always be the child/children.
Everyday I must be talk to non-mahram women such as my customers, employee in other companies, or female shopkeeper in a shop. This is something inevitable. But my wife didn't mind. She knew that I know the limit in talking with other women.

I think your mother doesn't mind too if your father talk to other women for something that necessary like talk to female customer service in bank.

Iceee
06-29-2013, 05:09 PM
Everyday I must be talk to non-mahram women such as my customers, employee in other companies, or female shopkeeper in a shop. This is something inevitable. But my wife didn't mind. She knew that I know the limit in talking with other women.

I think your mother doesn't mind too if your father talk to other women for something that necessary like talk to female customer service in bank.
Brother, read what you quoted again.

Do not talk, look at, or engage talking to opposite gender (only if you have to) unless that person is your Mahram.
When I babysit, I have to talk to Moms, female children etc.
When I work at job, I have to listen to employees, some are females.

Jealousy is part of love. If someone love his/her partner must be he/she ever felt jealous. It's will not ruin a marriage as long as one party do not intentionally make another party feel jealous.

What ruin a marriage is feeling offended because the partner do something wrong like make an affair with another woman/man. Or, intentionally the partner make her/him always jealous.
This depends from country to country I'm guessing. Over here, divorce occurs so often people are starting to have common-law marriages instead of marriage.

ardianto
06-29-2013, 05:14 PM
Brother, read what you quoted again.
Psst, don't tell anyone that English is not my daily language. :D

Futuwwa
06-29-2013, 08:06 PM
I don't know how women think, neither do you since we're both, "Gender: Male." Name me one girl who you know who craves their husband giving attention to other woman. It's called Jealousy, not many woman will like this occurring but some will deal with it.
Read the discussion you're responding to before trying to be smartass. It's not hard. Or name one place where I have said that a woman would "crave her husband giving attention to other women".

Muhaba
06-30-2013, 07:18 AM
Nobody is perfect. everyone makes mistakes. It's important not to lose your temper (whether your male or female). Both partners have to be understanding and considerate and show love and care and respect for each other. Never belittle your spouse. The marriage is built upon love, care, respect, and understanding. Always try to put yourself in the other's shoes and think how you would feel in any situation. Easier said than done but still worth remembering and trying.

sohail1234
07-02-2013, 05:25 AM
assalam o alikum
yeah exactly
but men should also be kind with their wives.

ion that dinar
07-02-2013, 05:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
Just to be fair
This is very unusual to see a Sister say, quiet nice actually.. I personally believe that a man brings his spouse into Hell along with himself, never the less.. I also think that if a couple is not a good match then it is possible that the woman (being bad due to conflicts) is destined to be in Hell since there she can be with the one who fits her better? so while your fair msg is nice, it may be of no use to some couples out there because a woman may not be in a position to carry out such a will, unfortunately. Peace

Ali_008
07-02-2013, 06:42 AM
The fact that more men than women have posted in a thread directed at kind treatment of husbands is just depressing. Its like every man is asking for it, and the women couldn't care less, and the ones who care are single, ooooohh... the irony.:exhausted

ardianto
07-02-2013, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali_008
The fact that more men than women have posted in a thread directed at kind treatment of husbands is just depressing. Its like every man is asking for it, and the women couldn't care less, and the ones who care are single, ooooohh... the irony.:exhausted
Why should those sisters care to those brothers if those brothers are not their husbands? :D

By the way, I am not asking for appreciation from the sisters. I just shared a husband's view that I got from my experience as a husband for almost 19 years.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!