/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I want out

Rhubarb Tart
01-06-2012, 03:36 PM
:sl:I posted this thread here because previously I posted before on helpdesk and no one answered it.

I want to be banned from this forum permanently! It more sin for me to stay and continue to contribute in this forum!

I think most of you are out of this world and make me angry! And there are too many hypocrisy to list! Obviously I do like some members here but still I want out!

:wa::wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Marina-Aisha
01-06-2012, 03:42 PM
why dont u just pm one the admins im sure they sort it out

~ Sabr ~
01-06-2012, 03:42 PM
Loooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllll I might be following you sis, let me stay and see how much these posts do my head in!!!! ;D

Galaxy
01-06-2012, 04:46 PM
:sl:
Or you can just deactivate your account.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
01-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Or just don't log on?

Rhubarb Tart
01-06-2012, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Galaxy
:sl:
Or you can just deactivate your account.
how? i just searched setting and I cant find it

Rhubarb Tart
01-06-2012, 04:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Or just don't log on?
no, last time they disabled my account and I did even enter this forum for 5 months. and I did not log in when I first set up my account for three years. I prefer if they just disable my account! And i dont get messages about people commenting on topics on my hotmail!

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-06-2012, 04:56 PM
You can request one of the admins to disable (or delete) your account and even delete all your posts. :hmm:

I will miss you and miss your posts...:p:

Rhubarb Tart
01-06-2012, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
You can request one of the admins to disable (or delete) your account and even delete all your posts. :hmm:

I will miss you and miss your posts...:p:
I already did before!

Muhammad
01-06-2012, 06:05 PM
:sl: sister,

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with the forum. I checked the Helpdesk section and could not find any threads from you requesting to be banned. The only threads from you were from last August, regarding technical problems with the forum.

Insha'Allaah we can continue the discussion in a new thread in Helpdesk where I would like to know what are some of the problems you found with the forum and whether there is anything we can do to deal with them. If you still want to be banned after that, we can arrange that Insha'Allaah. Although in such cases we generally encourage members to stay away from the forum without asking for a ban, and generally we don't delete posts.

And i dont get messages about people commenting on topics on my hotmail!
There should be a setting in your profile that stops you receiving such emails. If this is a problem, one of the moderators can perhaps do this for you.

Please do remember to make that thread in Helpdesk.

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!