/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam ... ...

MysticSoumeya
01-09-2012, 10:17 PM
Salam to all of you sisters and brothers in Islam. I discovered this forum some years ago and it's just now that I decided to take a deep breathe and dive in. I have so much to learn from you all and I am so proud to be amongst you. Peace to all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
joyous fairy
01-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Walaikum salam and welcome :statisfie

sis muslimah
01-09-2012, 11:29 PM
:wa:

welcome to the forum sis :) hope you have a beneficial stay

serena77
01-10-2012, 10:19 PM
welcome to the forum sister. I look forward to learning from you as well. i'm still a fairly new revert and I learn and gain so much from the people here. I'm sure you will too :)
Serena

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Galaxy
01-11-2012, 12:45 AM
:sl:
Hi my sister, things are not scary here so there's no need to breathe in deeply:statisfie

esperanza
01-11-2012, 06:02 AM
welcomesister..were happy to have you here

Riana17
01-11-2012, 11:04 AM
Mashallah, welcome Ukhtee

We don't eat human so feel comfortable inshallah :D

ardianto
01-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Welcome to the forum, ukhtee

:welcome:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-21-2012, 08:22 PM
Wa Alaaykum AsSalaamu

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and benefit yourself inshaa'Allaah..

Pleased to have another sister amongst us, alhamdulilaah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!