/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do you go and learn manners from a scholar?

Samiun
01-11-2012, 11:57 AM
:sl: There was a student of knowledge or a sahabah (i frgt) in the past that studied from a scholar for 20 years. He completed all his Islamic knowledge in just one year and studied his manners with him for 19 years!1. When his beloved teacher passed away, he said that he regretted for not studying manners with him when he used 1 year to study Islamic knowledge and it was still not enuff. I frgt his name though, but the question is,..1 Is it still possible to do this in modern times?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
01-12-2012, 09:00 AM
waalaikumussallam wbt do you mean 'the knowledge of adab'. subnahallah 20 years to learn that subject. but i found that is not strange since for islamic subjects the more we learn the deeper it will go.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!