/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pig Human DNA combined

syilla
01-12-2012, 06:00 AM
:sl:

You know that eating pig will lead to diseases or epidemic. with the mutation and transfer dna from pig to human and back to the animals.

the catastrophic must be worst for pig-human transplant and even that you see lots of surgery being done. and now they try to make it a cure for diabetic as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToLMrGl-4-M

http://www.heureka.clara.net/gaia/x-trans.htm

http://www.globalchange.com/xenosafe.htm

Aren't they afraid that one day the human will be like a pig if not physically but in our body systems and brain as well.

And again wouldn't be the same if we eat pig even a slightest of the pig dna. the dna will not destroy once it goes in to our body.
Just imagine all the products in this world which contain lots of pig fat and dna. is the cheapest ingredients they can get and it been produce in mass.

Subhanallah this is the time when i really one to buy those pig dna test kit just to test my own blood :heated:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tyrion
01-12-2012, 06:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
You know that eating pig will lead to diseases or epidemic.
Uh, I'm pretty sure this is false. And you know, just because we can't eat swine flesh doesn't mean pigs are some kind of evil, diseased animal. That's just absurd... I personally don't see a huge problem with using pigs to solve medical problems... But that's just my opinion.

syilla
01-12-2012, 06:18 AM
^^^ lol the pig is not evil...no no i didn't say that. i said the pig can create and epidemic like the swine flu.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swine_influenza

Tyrion
01-12-2012, 06:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
^^^ lol the pig is not evil...no no i didn't say that. i said the pig can create and epidemic like the swine flu.
That's not unique to pigs though. Remember Mad Cow disease and the Bird Flu?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
01-12-2012, 06:23 AM
^^^true but swine flu is worst and combination of above

http://www.nothingbutinteresting.com...-bird-flu.html

Dagless
01-12-2012, 06:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG81Bvyzi6w

Ramadhan
01-12-2012, 12:30 PM
I wonder if anyone who uses their brain does not internalize and think just for a minute:

Allah (swt) through his prophets (pbut) forbid the eating of swine, but no specific reason was given.
And now, we discover that humans share the most similar organs, anatomically, with pigs, not with monkeys or gorillas.
Also, Human DNA and pigs are astoundingly similar.

Here's what prof. Lawrence Schook (prof. of animal genetics at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and Head of Swine Genome Sequencing Consortium) says:

Another mystery of life has been unraveled, one DNA strand at a time. University of Illinois animal geneticists Lawrence Schook and Jonathan Beever have created a side-by-side comparison of the human genome and the pig genome that reveals remarkable similarities. "We took the human genome, cut it into 173 puzzle pieces and rearranged it to make a pig," said Schook. "Everything matches up perfectly. The pig is genetically very close to humans."
http://www.aces.uiuc.edu/Discover/discover37.cfm

I am not saying that that is the reason why Allah forbid the eating of swine, but it is yet another evidence that we humans know very very very little and that what Allah commands for us is always the best for us.

And isn't it also another proof that Islam is the truth? And why do atheists keep disregarding these kinds of supporting evidence?

Predator
01-12-2012, 08:04 PM
Allah transformed the Jews into pigs so its only natural that they have similar DNA

Btw below is a Nice article on the similarlily of humans and pigs

http://www.answering-christianity.co...is_similar.htm

CosmicPathos
01-12-2012, 10:08 PM
yea, the similarity in swine and human genome begs the question that did Pig evolve as off shoot of primates? Or did the event occur twice by random chance independently i.e. evolution of human genome and that of swine genome.

The argument that pigs are off shoots of Jews is beginning to make much more sense. How likely is it for two different ancestors (that of humans and those of pigs) to evolve the same type of dna with huge similarity independently?

syilla
01-13-2012, 01:49 AM
i always thought that pig was evolve from an elephant during Noah's time to eat all the 'come out' stuffs from the back of the animals. lol

anyway regarding medicine...the nowadays technology you have so many options. we here in malaysia have lots of islamic hospital which are trying their best using islamic method with the quranic but at the same time using the modern medicine. They used halal medicine which are always the best way of doing it. Halal are always healthier and lesser side effects.

and you can see lots of big pharmaceutical companies are trying to provide vegetarian capsule, supplements and natural ingredients. because of the high demand...people know that it is healthier choice.

you can see the non muslims are trying their best to find a healthier options for them, vegetarian and natural but we muslims who already been laid out and guided in the sense of telling what is to eat and what is not doesn't even bothered to find the alternatives.

The meaning of the Hadith that if someone consumes even a single morsel of Haraam food, then his ‘Ibaadat (worship) will not be accepted for a period of 40 days is not that his ‘Ibaadat such as Salaah, fasting, Zakaat, etc will not be fulfilled but that it will be deprived of the Noor (light), Barakaat (blessings) and complete reward will not be attained for these act of ‘Ibaadat. We should not have this misconception that if our ‘Ibaadat is not accepted then we do not have to perform any ‘Ibaadat and that what is the use of us performing ‘Ibaadat. The actual purpose of this Hadith is to encourage us to abstain from Haraam so that we may attain full reward, Noor and Barakaat for our ‘Ibaadat. We can only attain closeness to Allah Ta’ala when ‘Ibaadat is fulfilled exactly as it should be done. Therefore there is no conflict in the two narrations that you have mentioned. (Mishkaat, Page 243)

If spirit vinegar is not an intoxicant, then it will be permissible to consume it. (Mazaahir-e-Haqq, Vol. 4, Page 152)

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Muhammad Ashraf
DARUL IFTA – JAMEAH MAHMOODIYYAH, SPRINGS

Ruling on Using Clexane and Fraxiparine Medicines
source
Decision:

The 87th Muzakarah (Conference) of the Fatwa Committee National Council of Islamic Religious Affairs Malaysia held on 23rd-25th June 2009 has discussed the ruling on using clexane and fraxiparine medicines. The Committee has decided that:

Islam prohibits using medicine derived from unlawful sources as a cure, except in a situation where there is no other lawful sources and the amount used according to the prescribed dosage only. The haram based medicine is only permitted to be used limitedly. The permissibility (of using haram based medicine) is annulled when the halal alternative is found.

Thus, as regards to clexane and fraxiparine that are urgently needed by patients who are in critical condition to prevent sudden clotting of the blood, the Committee has decided that the medicines are forbidden. It is due to the availability of alternative medicine namely arixtra that is produced from lawful sources which has the same function and efficiency as clexane and fraxiparine.

Insaanah
01-14-2012, 01:20 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
Allah (swt) through his prophets (pbut) forbid the eating of swine, but no specific reason was given.
Allah did give one reason at least, which is that it is impure/foul/abomination (Qur'an 6:145, translations below).

Thus it could be foul and an abomination in all respects, both the meat in itself, as well as for our health. Allah knows best.

Sahih International
Say, "I do not find within that which was revealed to me [anything] forbidden to one who would eat it unless it be a dead animal or blood spilled out or the flesh of swine - for indeed, it is impure - or it be [that slaughtered in] disobedience, dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], then indeed, your Lord is Forgiving and Merciful."

Muhsin Khan
Say (O Muhammad SAW): "I find not in that which has been inspired to me anything forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it, unless it be Maytatah (a dead animal) or blood poured forth (by slaughtering or the like), or the flesh of swine (pork, etc.) for that surely is impure, or impious (unlawful) meat (of an animal) which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allah (or has been slaughtered for idols, etc., or on which Allah's Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering). But whosoever is forced by necessity without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits, (for him) certainly, your Lord is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Pickthall
Say: I find not in that which is revealed unto me aught prohibited to an eater that he eat thereof, except it be carrion, or blood poured forth, or swineflesh - for that verily is foul - or the abomination which was immolated to the name of other than Allah. But whoso is compelled (thereto), neither craving nor transgressing, (for him) lo! thy Lord is Forgiving, Merciful.

Yusuf Ali
Say: "I find not in the message received by me by inspiration any (meat) forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it, unless it be dead meat, or blood poured forth, or the flesh of swine,- for it is an abomination - or, what is impious, (meat) on which a name has been invoked, other than Allah's". But (even so), if a person is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- thy Lord is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Dr. Ghali
Say, "I do not find in what has been revealed to me anything prohibited to an eater (Literally: feeder) who feeds thereof except it be carrion, (i.e., deal meat) or blood poured forth or the flesh of swine, (for) then surely that is an abomination or an immoral thing that has been acclaimed to other than Allah. Yet whoever is constrained, without being inequitable or aggressive, then surely your Lord is Ever-Forgiving, Ever-Merciful."

And Allah knows best in all matters.

Snowflake
01-14-2012, 01:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion

Uh, I'm pretty sure this is false. And you know, just because we can't eat swine flesh doesn't mean pigs are some kind of evil, diseased animal. That's just absurd... I personally don't see a huge problem with using pigs to solve medical problems... But that's just my opinion.
Of course the pig is an evil diseased animal. It invites other pigs to mate with its partner. It eats its own feces and that of others. Has parasites such as tape worm, fluke worm and trachinae, for which there is no safe cooking temperature to ensure they and all they egg will be killed. Not forgetting that using a creature Allah has declared impure in medical procedures would be tantamount to using alcohol as medicine. Eating pig is dire straits is one thing, as it will pass out the body, but to have a pig organ transplant is diabolical when it's going to become a permanent part of you. I wish people in general would use the Quran, good food and halal medicines for the means to a cure and put their trust in Allah. Sadly the latter seems to be severely redundant these days.

(O Allah, O Lord of Mankind, remove the affliction and send down cure and healing,for no one can cure but You; so cure in such a way that no trace of illness is left Ameen)

Allahumma rabba an-nas adhhibi al-ba’sa ishfi anta ash-shafi la shifa’a illa shifa’uka,shifa’an la yughadiru saqaman

Dagless
01-14-2012, 02:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dying Rose
Eating pig is dire straits is one thing, as it will pass out the body, but to have a pig organ transplant is diabolical when it's going to become a permanent part of you.
The people who use organs from animals are doing so to save their lives, and so would be in dire straits. Surely it would be worse if they weren't used and that led to death.

Snowflake
01-14-2012, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
The people who use organs from animals are doing so to save their lives, and so would be in dire straits. Surely it would be worse if they weren't used and that led to death.
I have to say I disagree. We have failed miserably in studying and applying the remedies mentioned in the Quran and Sunnah. Nothing prescribed by the Prophet (pbuh) contains harm. Otherwise the purpose it was prescribed for would be compromised by causing additional harm elsewhere in the body. In fact Rasulullah advised on food combining to counteract the harmful and undesirable effects of some foods to prevent harm to one's health. If such caution is advised on the mere consumption of food then how can it make sense to transplant a major source of impurity and disease in one's body and expect a cure form it? Allah allowed the consumption of pork when 'nothing else is available' because it will save life. This is hardly the case with pig transplants when human organs are available, as are remedies from the Quran and Sunnah. Moreover, death is a part of life and we can only do so much to stay alive. We jump too quickly to what the west offers without first having exhausted the recommendations given in Islam. Moreover, there's no guarantee such procedures can enhance life without causing harm, but there is evidence and fear that they can bring greater harm to human beings. The regular consumption of swine was prohibited on the basis so that we are not constantly exposed to the dangers it presents. Surely a transplant would compromise that barrier if the implanted part becomes a permanent part of the body. Who knows we may even acquire similar traits of the pigs as it's been proven to happen with human donor transplants? May Allah protect us from such trials. Ameen.

So, initially it is forbidden to transplant any organ from an impure animal into a human body. But if there is a real necessity the rule can be changed. Al Nawawi said: "If his bone gets broken, he could change with a pure bone. Our colleagues (Shafi school) said: "It is unlawful for him to put an impure bone as long as he could get a pure one; otherwise he is excused. But if he does not need it or if he finds a pure one that could be transplanted instead of the impure one and yet chooses the impure bone he then commits a sin and should take out the impure bone and put in a pure one in place of it unless this would cause much harm.
So, the initial rule is: "It is forbidden to seek treatment with impurities as long as there are purities. But if the pure is not found, the impure can be used under two conditions:
1. There should be a dire necessity for it.
2. There should not be any pure thing available and that could be used as substitute.
If one of the two conditions is not met, it is forbidden to transplant an organ from an impure animal into a human being. However, the organs taken from pigs do not fit into this category of impure animals permissible to be used in treatment for the two reasons:
1. It is forbidden to get any profit from the pig because the consensus of the Scholars is that the pig is impure, alive or dead.
2. The harmful effects that are proven to occur to the human body when a pig organ is transplanted in it are yet another reason to avoid such an operation.
A group of scientists in Roseline institute in Edinburgh stopped a project to clone pigs for their organs to replace the deteriorated organs of the human being because they discovered that the pig contains an unknown virus. This discovery upset them and caused them to fear the spread of this virus. For the above reasons, it is forbidden to transplant a pig organ into a human body or even to profit from the pig in any way whatsoever.
Allah knows best.

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=82240
Organs from pigs should not be transplanted into humans because of the risk of passing on novel diseases, according to an expert committee whose report is published today. The recommendation by the Kennedy Committee, comprising both experts in immunology and lay members of the public, will come as a serious blow to companies which had hoped to begin clinical trials with transplants of hearts and livers from genetically modified pigs into humans later this year in the United Kingdom.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/ex...s-1283372.html

MustafaMc
01-14-2012, 06:10 PM
And now, we discover that humans share the most similar organs, anatomically, with pigs, not with monkeys or gorillas.
Also, Human DNA and pigs are astoundingly similar.

I am not saying that that is the reason why Allah forbid the eating of swine, but it is yet another evidence that we humans know very very very little and that what Allah commands for us is always the best for us.
Could the prohibition be along the same lines of our natural repulsion by the thought of cannibalism and that the Jews who broke the Sabbath being turned into pigs?

Quran 5:60 Say: "Shall I point out to you something much worse than this, (as judged) by the treatment it received from Allah. Those who incurred the curse of Allah and His wrath, those of whom some He transformed into apes and swine, those who worshipped evil;- these are (many times) worse in rank, and far more astray from the even path!"

Ramadhan
01-15-2012, 12:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
I'm not sure if I understand what you are saying above.

Are you saying that we can't eat swine but we can have pig organs in our body?

Ramadhan
01-15-2012, 12:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
The question is, are pig organs the only way to save lives?
There are those mechanical heart, no?

Dagless
01-15-2012, 01:02 PM

The question is, are pig organs the only way to save lives?
There are those mechanical heart, no?
I don't know :p I think there is a general shortage of transplant organs though.
Mechanical hearts are not a permanent solution and aren't comparable so far.

Muezzin
01-18-2012, 11:37 PM
What do you call a pig with a mechanical heart?

A Cyboar

Stop booing, it's mean.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!