/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to ask Allah for $18,000 ?

adam25
01-15-2012, 02:18 PM
:sl:

Is there anything i can do for Allah (swt) to grant me what i need ? Basically i need about $18,000 to re-start my life.

I have been through a lot of difficult times over the last few years and Allah (swt) punished me during this time
by reducing my Rizq and being unemployed, i am now getting older and all my dreams and ambitions of my early youth are
dashed and broken, none of my hopes came true. :heated:

I need this money so i can fix up my life, is there anything i can do to get my Lord (swt) to do me this 1 favor which He will grant me in Dunya ?
I am willing to work for it, i don't expect it on a gold plate from heaven but i need Allah's help to get me going. :nervous:

In exchange i am willing to do anything Allah wants, but what does He want from me while i am poor and miserable and He is the Lord of all Wealth and Honor and
my possessions are few while Allah is the Owner of everything from the Heavensto the Earth ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Riana17
01-15-2012, 04:44 PM
Asalam Alaikkum
Sorry to tell you that there is no way a single dime will fall from Heaven unless due to miracle :D
And I hope you will be glad to know tha you are one of the luckiest people on earth if you are healthy or eating 3times day & no loan

adam25
01-15-2012, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Riana17
Asalam Alaikkum
Sorry to tell you that there is no way a single dime will fall from Heaven unless due to miracle :D
And I hope you will be glad to know tha you are one of the luckiest people on earth if you are healthy or eating 3times day & no loan
I didn't mean i want the money to fall from the sky, i meant i want Allah (swt) to help me earn this money over the next 12 months.

What you are saying is that Allah can't help me or most likely won't help me and basically im on my own.

Scimitar
01-15-2012, 07:31 PM
Surah Waaqiah bro.

Learn it, recite it often.

I wouldn't say £18,000 is what will get you back on track. Even a pound can have more barakah than a that amount. It is barakah you should be praying for, and an increase in your rizq.

Also, the post above mine is correct - it is better to have no loan and live the way you are, than to get a loan (which is interest based and haraam for us).

An increase in Rizq could come in the form of a job - the art of saving money is something else though. Don't get complacent and start spending on material things just for the sake of wanting something. "Want" is not "Need". This will determine whether you are worthy of an increase in barakah and rizq - your understanding of what the money should be used for, and following that idea.

Use it on good things.

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
01-16-2012, 12:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by adam25

Is there anything i can do for Allah (swt) to grant me what i need ? Basically i need about $18,000 to re-start my life.

I have been through a lot of difficult times over the last few years and Allah (swt) punished me during this time
by reducing my Rizq and being unemployed, i am now getting older and all my dreams and ambitions of my early youth are
dashed and broken, none of my hopes came true. :heated:

I need this money so i can fix up my life, is there anything i can do to get my Lord (swt) to do me this 1 favor which He will grant me in Dunya ?
I am willing to work for it, i don't expect it on a gold plate from heaven but i need Allah's help to get me going. :nervous:

In exchange i am willing to do anything Allah wants, but what does He want from me while i am poor and miserable and He is the Lord of all Wealth and Honor and
my possessions are few while Allah is the Owner of everything from the Heavensto the Earth ?

My brother Allah can grant a person whatever he likes. It is not difficult for him at all but a person will not always get what they ask for but what they will get what is best for them as long as they strive and ask of Allah sincerely with good intentions. So there are two things you can do to get what you want:

1. Strive as hard as you can, making the full effort.

2. Then ask of Allah to grant what is best for you and to open up doors for you. Then put your hopes and trust in him that whatever happens after that was best for you.

Even though you may not know it at the time you will certainly know later on.

May Allah grant you what is best for you. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!