/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gift suggestion for new parents???

$tr@wB3rRy
01-20-2012, 06:18 PM
Just got a call frm my fwend, she is blessed with a gawjus baby boy masha'Allaah! *hidban*

Baarakallaahu laka fil-mawhoobi laka, wa shakartal-waahiba , wa balagha 'ashuddahu, wa ruziqta birrahu.

She's pretty far so can't go there alone :( but I wanna post her summat, prolly a relevant kitaab or such? so giv ur suggestions in peeps, wot to gift her along wid a card, i saw an awesum new-born card in Islaamic store other day, so immma buy that in sha'Allaah.

No baby clothes, toys, and vouchers pls, I am sure she musta got it alot from others. i wanna giv her sumthing unique.

So get posting peeps :sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
arabic alphabet
01-20-2012, 06:35 PM
Buy a book as "Islamic Etiquettes for a Newborn Child" or "Kindness to Parents" on Dar-us-Salam Publications

Lonely Gal
01-20-2012, 10:53 PM
What about a hand / footprint clay set. It comes in a tin with clay that you can imprint the babys hand or foot and then the clay hardens. Sorry i know u asked for summat islamic but this is all i could this of atm

~Raindrop~
01-20-2012, 11:29 PM
I saw a book in Islamic Impressions.. 'Muslim Baby record book' or something like that... looks really nice mashaAllah and I'm sure they'd appreciate it.

Just found it on their website.

format_quote Originally Posted by Islamic Impressions
Compile a wealth of information about your treasured baby; from the first smile, step, Sujud and Eid right through to its physical development. Reflect on sections focusing on Islamic Birth Rites, Quranic Ayat and Sahih Hadith which convey the blessings and responsibilities associated with children. Incorporate messages and mementoes from parents and relatives. The essence of this Siratt Muslim Baby Record Book is one of love; love for Islam and love for Allah`s (swt) Creation: It is a keepsake for a special person compiled by the people who love them.
You can buy it from here if you don't live near any of their stores... or you might find it in an Islamic bookshop near you.

I was tempted to buy it but wouldn't know who to give it to lol.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
$tr@wB3rRy
01-21-2012, 09:13 PM
WOW masha'Allaah some great suggestions there, ima go thru all and see what suits best

JazaakumAllaahu khyran guys :)

Sothis Girl
01-28-2012, 10:43 AM
buy a baby sleeping box or baby kits. the new couple will use it for a longer time for sure.
my dorm owner recently gave birth to a baby girl. my mum gave her a baby kit box as a gift.
you can also buy a huge Teddy Bear to accompany the baby.

$tr@wB3rRy
01-29-2012, 11:39 PM
^^that she proly already has u knw relleis adn all gifting it well bfore baby puttin his fooot on this earth lol

i hv stil nt bought anyfink :embarrass

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!