/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Productivity: What do you do?

Beardo
01-24-2012, 11:48 PM
How are some ways you keep yourself productive? What do you do on your free time?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
$tr@wB3rRy
01-25-2012, 12:10 AM
I scribble in arabic, I LOVE hand-writing arabic like so much its not even funny. That's all I remember for now.

sis muslimah
01-25-2012, 07:13 PM
umm read ...

GuestFellow
01-25-2012, 07:45 PM
Sleep. Eat. Read. Internet. Forum. Exercise. Look after cockatiels. Stuff...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazalah
01-25-2012, 10:58 PM
Salaam Alaykum..

Depends on the day, but most of my free time is; Exercising, reading Quran, babysitting :exhausted though I've been doing a lot of eating recently, I just wander in the kitchen and just... Munch :skeleton:

serena77
01-25-2012, 10:59 PM
read, study islam, go to the gym.... read some more.....

Haya emaan
01-26-2012, 11:38 AM
reading books and online stuff to gain as much as i could,
writing and painting to express what is inside me

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!