/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Abdurraheem Greens Dad takes shahadah!

iERA
01-27-2012, 03:42 PM
Assalamualaikum have you guys seen Abdurraheem Greens Dads shahadah...Check it now on youtube, Search: iERAUK,
Wassalamualaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
01-27-2012, 03:46 PM
Do you mean this:

Snowflake
01-27-2012, 06:31 PM
I saw this some time ago and felt so happy for the brother. After their own reversion to Islam this must be the next great blessing a revert can ever experience in their life. Al hamdulillah. Allahu akbar!

Riana17
01-29-2012, 02:43 PM
Subhanallah!!! wonderful news

Thank you for sharing the news, I also pray my parents will be Muslims one day, esp my Mother who sacrificed alot for us.

Inshallah ya rabb, thanks for sharing

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
01-29-2012, 05:00 PM
Salaam

can't watch video :( but InshaAllah will share in other forums.

He used to be the General Manager of Cairo Barclays Bank many years ago.This is his son, Abdul Raheem Green, who took Shahadah more than 20 years ago, and ever since has been active in explaining Islam to non-Muslims in the UK and all over the world

In this recent video, he explains what happened and how his father took Shahadah in his last days:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsAVcJXvrCUMay Allah have mercy on Mr. GreenAmeenWhyislam.org Forums

Amat Allah
01-30-2012, 05:23 AM
Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar

Alhamdulilah May Allah guide the whole world too Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!