/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Advise Section Question.

UmmuShaheed
01-28-2012, 05:03 AM
Asalamu Alaikum
I was wondering why I'm not allowed to post a response to a thread in the advice section?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
01-28-2012, 05:18 AM
i believe u have to be a member of a gender forum first

serena77
01-28-2012, 05:50 PM
until your a member of either the brothers or sisters section you can start threads and reply to your own thread in the advice section but can't reply to others. once your a member of the gender group then you can reply in that area.

Riana17
01-28-2012, 06:12 PM
Salam inshallh you will be active often sis so you can participate everywhere you like

goodluck :*

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
01-28-2012, 06:37 PM
Bit of a weird rule really. Should be able to. Any newbie might have gone through similar experience and might be able to give advice better than an oldtimer.

UmmuShaheed
01-29-2012, 01:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
i believe u have to be a member of a gender forum first
Asalamu Alaikum
Jazakallah

UmmuShaheed
01-29-2012, 01:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Riana17
Salam inshallh you will be active often sis so you can participate everywhere you like

goodluck :*
Jazakallah, and inshallah sis
I'll try

UmmuShaheed
01-29-2012, 01:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Ahlaam
Bit of a weird rule really. Should be able to. Any newbie might have gone through similar experience and might be able to give advice better than an oldtimer.
Lol yeah I was thinking the same thing. (That its a weird rule)

Ramadhan
01-29-2012, 02:43 AM
:sl:

The rule only came into effect after several incidents where (mostly) non-muslim members gave inappropriate advice, which were contrary to Islam.

UmmuShaheed
01-29-2012, 03:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan

:sl:

The rule only came into effect after several incidents where (mostly) non-muslim members gave inappropriate advice, which were contrary to Islam.
Ah, I see.
Jazakallahu khayr akhi

~Zaria~
01-29-2012, 05:23 AM
Ahh!!

I was wondering over the same question!

Ive been wanting to reply to many threads, but have been unable to.....

Oh well - Its a test of patience.....It going to be some time before anyone hears my 2-cents worth of thoughts.....:)

(It makes good sense though.....stricter rules are required in matters of deen - if not, the forum loses control and credibility (as has occurred on many other boards.)

MashaAllah.

Salaam

esperanza
01-29-2012, 03:18 PM
i agree in one of the posts isaw a sister in a situation ihad lived through and was burning to warn her,, but could not ..as you say a new comer may have an experienxe on a certain situation that longer membwers dont ,so why cant we comment ..or at least say after 100 posts not 300. thats alot

UmmuShaheed
01-30-2012, 10:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by esperanza
i agree in one of the posts isaw a sister in a situation ihad lived through and was burning to warn her,, but could not ..as you say a new comer may have an experienxe on a certain situation that longer membwers dont ,so why cant we comment ..or at least say after 100 posts not 300. thats alot
100 sounds more reasonable, but i guess rules are rules

Txyib
01-30-2012, 11:39 PM
asalamualikum
i think this is due to to the fact that you have not registered as a gender within that group or else it could be that you have not reached 200 posts yet?
hope this helps
wasalam
محمد طيب

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!