/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "I don't know - that's how things are done around here."

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-02-2012, 04:38 AM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aprender
02-02-2012, 06:11 AM
Thanks for sharing this! Speaks a lot about humanity throughout the ages.

Chocolate
02-02-2012, 06:25 PM
a nice comic strip for all to read

UmmuShaheed
02-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Asalamu Alaikum
Mashallah its humorous but makes you think
Jazakallahu khayr for sharing

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Who Am I?
02-02-2012, 07:32 PM
:sl:

I've read about this a lot when I studied history. Some wars go on so long that eventually you forget what you're fighting for in the first place. You just know that there's the enemy, and they must die.

Txyib
02-02-2012, 10:33 PM
salaam
this is so true in the society nowadays but they says that how it is or thats how it used to be back in the days
wasalam

sis muslimah
02-02-2012, 10:46 PM
this is soo true, jazakallahu khair for sharing

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
02-02-2012, 11:00 PM
:giggling: that's too funny! and true.

Haya emaan
02-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Subhanallah! so true.. its a fact we do many things not knowing why we are doing.. just because we have seen every one around doing it..
'Andhi taqleed'( may be translated as 'blind following')

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!