/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Ryan Onessence
02-13-2012, 11:29 AM
Hello

I am appreciative to have this opportunity to speak with those of you on this board

I have been studying religion and theosophy for some time now, as a result of spiritual experiences. I grew up in the conditioned western world but as an adult I have discovered that as a child I was very different... One could even say I was autistic...

I have since vowed not to speak unless necessary. I have many strange (well not so strange now that Im used to it) supernatural experiences every day which have compelled me to remain silent for the good of the world.

I connect with GOD/ALLAH COSMIC-SOURCE on an internal non spoken dialect bass, what I mean by that is myself and the ONE CREATOR interact on an emotive/visual level rather than a word based level... I am aware that the creator interacts with different individuals in different ways and also that there are some spiritual beings which pose as creator when they are not.

I would like to share some insights with you regarding the nature of our earth and the changes that are prophesied by most religions and indigenous cultures.

Kind Regards

Ryan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Periwinkle18
02-13-2012, 11:48 AM
Welcome to the forum :)

Ryan Onessence
02-13-2012, 11:54 AM
thank you, your welcome :)

Ryan Onessence
02-13-2012, 12:37 PM
since making an acquaintance with an on-line friend, I became aware that some of our experiences and knowledge that we shared was paralleled in the Qur'an neither of us are Muslim,we both have similar beliefs regarding Christ - and we do not adhere to Christianity, my friend brought this paralleled knowledge in the Qur'an to my attention.

Some of these topics regard the shape of the earth as being flat and or there being multiple shapes to the earth depending on what dimension ones consciousness is in i.e. physical world or spiritual/heaven.
personally I feel that the earth is Omni (multi-shaped) depending on how one perceives it.

Quantum physics has shown that the observer effects the outcome of an experiment, this I feel is an effect which has implications for the Cosmos at large

I am curious What are member's thoughts on these topics?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
02-13-2012, 02:34 PM
make a thread in some other section inshaAllah someone will help you by answering them :)

sis muslimah
02-13-2012, 09:42 PM
Welcome to the forum

Perseveranze
02-13-2012, 11:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ryan Onessence
since making an acquaintance with an on-line friend, I became aware that some of our experiences and knowledge that we shared was paralleled in the Qur'an neither of us are Muslim,we both have similar beliefs regarding Christ - and we do not adhere to Christianity, my friend brought this paralleled knowledge in the Qur'an to my attention.

Some of these topics regard the shape of the earth as being flat and or there being multiple shapes to the earth depending on what dimension ones consciousness is in i.e. physical world or spiritual/heaven.
personally I feel that the earth is Omni (multi-shaped) depending on how one perceives it.

Quantum physics has shown that the observer effects the outcome of an experiment, this I feel is an effect which has implications for the Cosmos at large

I am curious What are member's thoughts on these topics?
Peace and welcome.

Could you possibly elaborate a bit more on the above?

UmmuShaheed
02-13-2012, 11:16 PM
A warm welcome to you brother

Who Am I?
02-14-2012, 04:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ryan Onessence

I would like to share some insights with you regarding the nature of our earth and the changes that are prophesied by most religions and indigenous cultures.

Ryan
:sl:

<== History nerd.

This kind of stuff is right up my alley, man.

peace_maker
02-14-2012, 09:11 AM
Welcome to the forum. Hope you have an enjoyable and beneficial stay. :)

Ryan Onessence
02-14-2012, 01:35 PM
thank you all for the warm welcomes

I will soon present some interesting threads to delve into.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-14-2012, 10:59 PM
Hi and greetings of peace to you Ryan Onessence

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial towards yourself, god willingly..

peace

Ryan Onessence
02-15-2012, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze
Peace and welcome.

Could you possibly elaborate a bit more on the above?
this is a combo of my own interpretation and an anonymous poster from another site - thier words are reflective of truthful implications investigated by david bohm ~ quantum physicist

The Quantum Measurement Problem

In quantum physics, all measurements require a conscious observer. Yet to explain consciousness, science theorises that it involves the interplay of smaller and smaller particles ( neurons, molecules, atoms, quarks, photons, electrons, etc. ) The existence and state of these discrete elements is dependent on quantum theory which requires a conscious observer to collapse the equation. All the whilst the actual essence of the conscious observer or "consciousness" its origin of eminence, remains unexplained (i.e. "the black box ".)

Since consciousness is unexplained by physical theory but remains present in our understanding of physical theory, it is the mother of all things ( even the unconscious since it cannot generate the "conscious" ) The measurement problem is resolved by unifying the observer and observed into a single system that is not compatible with traditional reductionist science - breaking things down to understand them )
The unification is achieved by accepting that there is only a single universal consciousness that all seemingly separate individuations are a part of. ( “God” or whatever one so wishes to call it ).

Quantum theory cannot resolved the measurement problem because it is a metaphysical issue. However what it does reveal, is that science is still unable to falsify the perspective of mystics regarding their take on the deep mystery surrounding existence and the purpose of individuated experience.

Ryan Onessence
02-15-2012, 02:23 PM
Note: I cannot post links until I have made more posts, when i have I will post this in a thread with links to sources and extra info/images

2.1 The Tetra Dimensional Torus of Existence & Omnified Cosmologies

As of 24/02/11 it has been announced by the International Science Grid thatNASA has a mathematician Grigor Aslanyan, a doctoral student at theUniversity of California at San Diego who is solving data that suggests the universe is a torus - see

A Double Torus:

The torus field of a cosmos is double because reality is polarity based.

It is believed the dimensions of a Torus could be arranged in 3 different variations.

a. Infinite in 1 dimension and finite in 2.
b. Finite in 1 dimension and Infinite in 2.
c. Finite in all 3

If a torus becomes infinite in all 3 dimensions it is no longer a torus and instead collapses back into the transcendent semi-formlessness of the 4D Hypersphere to which it is the infinitesimal potential of (in 3D space). I feel that this is actually happening in every moment at an unfathomable rate. Thus producing the heart beat of the cosmos which governs the rate of implosion

These fundamental arrangements of a Torus' 3 dimensions, are the hint that there are 3 different prime cosmic codes of creation.

1.Copernican (convex earth)
2.Ancient/instinctual (flat earth)
3.Geocosmic (concave earth)

Here are the implications in rhetorical format.

What if Quantum physics has more or less unveiled to some extent, that beliefs and perceptions of the world are what determine ones objectively reality. Would that mean they also determine which Torus code of the cosmos oneself is in?

Perhaps people are only capable of perceiving and therefore believing anything that is a possibility to begin with.

For sure everyone's fundamental perception of reality is more or less the same, but what is being addressed here is ones internal perception i.e. the Copernican world view instils a feeling of vastness associated with convex round earth perception.
The stars really have no innate ability to evoke the assumption that they are inconceivable distances away. They look small/close however ones beliefs cause the internally felt perception to compute a sense of expansion, that they are really far away. Its like looking down on ants and pretending that they are people, as most children do at some point... So people take on board the unquestioned conviction that stars are far away, thus they feel expanded when they view them.

The same goes for the horizon line, most people have the conviction that the earth is only convex, so they believe it curves beyond the horizon. Thus there is a sense of roundness to the earth extending beyond their threshold of perception i.e. their internally perceived orientation.

If you entertain alternate cosmos's/timelines and universes etc. as well as infinite combinations of all possibilities.
Then the same continuum of events exists in all three models of reality...

The conundrum is that when scientific "proof" of one version of reality is confirmed that it tends to warp peoples assumptions of reality in a biased manner.
The FE perception is the oldest perception of the world and has the highest residual imprint in the Akasha (the cosmic records: space is like a field of information of all that is possible and all that is experienced)...
This is why in some places the scientific data doesn't fit the model because some areas have higher frequencies of residual consciousness and perception from the ancient past and so the reality codes warp when one enters these zones....

The Tamarack Mines mystery is a good example....although if you try hard enough to find an alternative answer you will. But the very fact that the plumb bobs lowered into the mine shafts behaved in a manner contrary to expectation lends to the idea that belief attunes reality. (expectation being key in narrowing perception in on one set of reality codes) expectations are like beliefs, and beliefs have been proven to be more powerful than thoughts alone as they are combinations of feelings and logical or illogical thoughts.

Experiments have shown the human EMF is 500 times stronger around the heart than it is around the head.
The following paragraph is an excerpt from: The Heart, Mind and Spirit by Professor Mohamed Omar Salem

The heart’s magnetic field:
Research has also revealed that the heart communicates information to the brain and throughout the body via electromagnetic field interactions. The heart generates the body’s most powerful and most extensive rhythmic electromagnetic field. The heart’s magnetic component is about 500 times stronger than the brain’s magnetic field and can be detected several feet away from the body.
It was proposed that, this heart field acts as a carrier wave for information that provides a global synchronising signal for the entire body
(McCraty, Bradley & Tomasino, 2004)

Now take into account that the Korshens of Cyrus Teed's religion were avid believers of the concave earth hypothesis at the time of the Tamarak Mines mystery i.e. oddly enough plumb bobs hanging down two shafts diverged away from one another, instead of converging, which would be the expectation considering the earth's assumed convexity.
This mystery puzzled modern science then, almost as much as it still does now, with very few credible reasons for it in the convex model. However this mystery supports the concave hypothesis and warps the reality codes when people visit there as a strong residuation of the Korshens beliefs intermingled with the resistant (resistance reinforces whatever it is in focus of) and baffled vibes of scientists whom investigated the phenomenon, some today still think its a hoax, until they get hold of the real papers proving it happened, for it is too bizarre and contrary to expectation.

Ryan Onessence
02-15-2012, 02:32 PM
Cocnavce earth is the idea that the earth is hollow and we are on the inside, space shrinks upwards into infinite depth so the otherside cannot be seen, light bends so what is seen as luminous objects in space are actually not in the position where one sees them but rather are on the other end of the bent ray... there is more complexity to explaining the intricate aspects of perception in this model but thats the basics. According to inversion geometry and mathmatics its impossible to be disporeven

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!