/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wrong info

CosmicPathos
02-15-2012, 02:29 AM
This video has wrong info, I dont understand what is the point of "lying" to please Kufaar into Islam.

When Makkah was conquered, yes most ppl were forgiven but Prophet pbuh still punished few ppl who had insulted him in the past. These ppl were killed, one of them was killed right beside kaaba.

I am talking about this video. Either I have wrong info or this video is wrong. Correct me if I am wrong.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
02-15-2012, 07:05 AM
:sl:

I can't watch video due to slow net connection .

To my knowledge , Prophet pbut punished 11 - 13 war criminals. He personally did not take revenge - he forgave Hinda who ate the liver of his uncle Hamza ra. He also forgave the killer of his daughter .

Main point is He could have destroyed each & every enemy in Macca when he conquered the city . He had 1o thousands armed obedient companions with him , yet no non Muslim woman was assaulted , no house was robbed. This a picture of true mercy . When u have power to take revenge , u show forgiveness.

And Allah Knows Best.

Perseveranze
02-16-2012, 01:43 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

I was wondering this too, I asked on IA but didn't get response.

Could someone tell me who the daughter is that died and how she died?

Jazakallahkair.

ps. I don't think the rest is inaccurate, I heard only 4-10 people who did the worst crimes you can imagine were punished. Rest were forgiven, even the one who killed, mutilated his uncle and ate his parts. The daughter is another example, though am hoping someone can shed light on that.

Perseveranze
02-16-2012, 02:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos

I am talking about this video. Either I have wrong info or this video is wrong. Correct me if I am wrong.
I'm not sure if this is true. The only thing that comes closest is Ka`b ibn Ashraf, however the issue with this is that he also incited people to fight against Muslims.

There's a detailed refutation here - http://www.islamicboard.com/refutati...sinations.html

If you know anything else though (like any other sources to prove people were killed for insulting), then please post and I'll check it out inshallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
CosmicPathos
02-19-2012, 09:00 PM
thanks for that thread man, amazing.

I kinda miss the old days when this forum used to have some REAL debates with kaafirs. I think all knowledgeabel people have moved on with lives and dont see them much on forums. The forum has overlived its shelf life.

Abu.Yusuf
03-18-2012, 05:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
This video has wrong info, I dont understand what is the point of "lying" to please Kufaar into Islam.

When Makkah was conquered, yes most ppl were forgiven but Prophet pbuh still punished few ppl who had insulted him in the past. These ppl were killed, one of them was killed right beside kaaba.
You are right bro. The vid is misleading.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!