/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Threads un-approved

AabiruSabeel
02-25-2012, 07:40 PM
:sl:

This is just to inform everyone that a few threads have been sent to the moderation queue for clean up and will be back after some time (which might take a few days depending on availability of moderators).

Please do not post similar threads until the existing ones are sorted out.

Jazakumullahu khair for your patience and understanding.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
02-26-2012, 01:10 AM
:omg: Sorry about the trouble I caused.

LOL ;D I went into the admin back-end and approved them all, thinking they were recent threads.

Tilmeez
02-26-2012, 08:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
I went into the admin back-end and approved them all, thinking they were recent threads.
Well, its not something new:raging:. No worries I have un-approved them again. Let the mods of that sections come and decide on the cleaning of those threads.

Marina-Aisha
02-26-2012, 10:56 AM
So that's why they have dispeared?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tilmeez
02-26-2012, 04:51 PM
^ Yes.

And restored all of them after mass cleaning.

PS: Please forgive me if your post has gone, unduly, in the clean up process.:exhausted

Marina-Aisha
02-26-2012, 07:32 PM
Ooooh I thought I broke some rule without realising again

joyous fairy
02-26-2012, 08:10 PM
Oh ooops!

firestar101
03-03-2012, 07:44 PM
when can I make threads. How many posts must I make?

AabiruSabeel
03-03-2012, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by firestar101
when can I make threads. How many posts must I make?
You can create a new thread as soon as your account is activated and approved, which is already done for you. Try creating one in the Introduce Yourself section.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!