/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Blackfoot Indians of America

GodIsAll
02-27-2012, 08:16 PM
Every summer, I do a solitary survival trip to NW Montana. (but that's a whole other story)

The eastern side of the Rocky Mountains are home to one tribe of Blackfeet Indians. Before heading into the backcountry, I was in an establishment that had posted "The Commandments of The Blackfoot Indians". Apparently, these Commandments had been handed down for hundreds, probably thousands of years. I should have copied them down as I cannot recite them verbatim; however, they were almost identical to the commandments as listed in the Bible's Book of Exodus.

Here were a people across the globe, reaching out for answers to The Great Spirit, and receiving the same laws....
Beautiful and fascinating, eh?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
02-28-2012, 04:55 AM
Islam has explanation and answer:

And for every Ummah (a community or a nation), there is a Messenger; when their Messenger comes, the matter will be judged between them with justice, and they will not be wronged. (Qur'ân 10:47)

And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taghut (all false deities, etc. i.e., do not worship Taghut besides Allah)." Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth). (Qur'ân 16:36)

And, indeed We have sent Messengers before you (O Muhammad(P)); of some of them We have related to you their story and of some We have not related to you their story, and it was not given to any Messenger that he should bring a sign except by the Leave of Allah. So, when comes the Commandment of Allah, the matter will be decided with truth, and the followers of falsehood will then be lost. (Qur'ân 40:78)

Ramadhan
02-28-2012, 04:59 AM
However, only the message revealed to prophet Muhammad (SAW) is preserved in its 100% purity as it is the final message for all mankind.

Predator
02-28-2012, 06:54 AM
Every Human being is a born muslim , until a people with dog-collars end up converting them to christianity

The aborigines havent been exposed to civilisation earlier and they also followed Islam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!