/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about Syria, Palestine and all the oppressed Muslim countries combined..

Samiun
03-03-2012, 12:28 PM
:sl: Will Allah ask us on the day of judgement what we did to help them? Everyday I just know that they are either being tortured, killed and oppressed. Every single day, I would wake up and I ask myself "What is happening to my Muslims bro/sis in war zone countries" and just know that they are being killed. I am sure that they are living in horrific and terrifying conditions. Not to mention the gun shots and bombs they would hear at night or day. Would I be sinning if I didn't make a single dua to them or give them help in any kind of way? What can I do to help them?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jedi_Mindset
03-03-2012, 12:48 PM
:wa:

Allah knows best, but if you want to do good deeds u can support them with making Dua's or even better :)
These are our brothers and sisters being oppressed, killed and imprisoned don't forget them, even once.

Crystal
03-03-2012, 01:13 PM
Make dua and donate to humanitarian agencies if you have the means to do so. I know its really difficult to know whether the aid actually gets to the people but there are some really good organisations out there that help for example the people of Gaza with basic needs such as food. Also as you can see right now in Syria the people really need aid especially medical aid. Every little helps.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!