/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How does Islamic Sharia encourage Muslims to be faithful to their countries?

Beardo
03-06-2012, 12:57 AM
How does Islamic Shariah encourage Muslims to be faithful to their countries?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Perseveranze
03-06-2012, 01:08 AM
I'm not sure if it has anything to do with countries, I think that's borderline nationalism.

There is however alegiance to Islam and to the Khalifah.

Could read more here - http://islamqa.info/en/ref/23320

'Abd-al Latif
03-06-2012, 01:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
How does Islamic Shariah encourage Muslims to be faithful to their countries?
Of the ways: to establish armies to defend the mosques. The land that Muslims reside in must be kept safe from the invaders and aggressors to establish the religion. Hence, Surah Al Anfaal and Tawbah.

Beardo
03-06-2012, 02:23 AM
By the way, by countries I mean by the country of residence - not necessarily a Muslim country!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Latif
03-06-2012, 02:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
By the way, by countries I mean by the country of residence - not necessarily a Muslim country!
A Muslim should obey the law of the land that does not go against Shari'ah.

FindMeAMosque
03-06-2012, 08:10 PM
ok, here's a light hearted question. What about sports and such, should you supports the country that you were born and raised in, i.e. Britain, or should you support the other team who may be a Muslim team. Or does it not matter and it's a personal preference? :nervous:

Witness_to_it
03-07-2012, 11:18 AM
interesting..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!