/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Arabic writing

Imaan
03-08-2012, 03:04 PM
Salaams

Are there any teachers or students willing out here to help me with arabic writing to prepare for exams? I need to practice on essays of around 180 to 200 words on general topics. I actually want a method though - like we get in english writing - fussy me. Please someone help me. I'm doing it through correspondence and have no help at all, as it is not offered in my country but I took it as a second language cos we have to take 3 languages in school.

PS, it is the Cambridge IGCSE arabic second language!

Jazaka Allahu khairan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bint-e-Adam
09-22-2012, 01:58 PM
ialso want to write arabic essay in my own wording. means comprehensive writing :(
i have to learn also about up to 500 topics including essay, summaries short stories etc

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!