/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New beginning ( I'm now muslima)

Marina-Aisha
03-13-2012, 10:39 PM
Salam everyone,
Went to the mosque today and converted,also got nika(got married). Just wanted to share I can't believe how great it feels. Ps hw do change my status to Islam?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Futuwwa
03-13-2012, 10:47 PM
Wonderful :statisfie

Converting and marrying on the same day, wow, that's some changes there. I can only hope that you can take all the change happening at once. Best of luck :)

serena77
03-13-2012, 10:48 PM
Mabrook Sister!!! Jakazallah Khair for sharing your wonderful news. May your marriage be blessed now and in jannah!! I do so wish you the best and as i learned when i reverted...everyone is here for you :)

Serena

'Abd-al Latif
03-13-2012, 10:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marina28
Salam everyone,
Went to the mosque today and converted,also got nika(got married). Just wanted to share I can't believe how great it feels. Ps hw do change my status to Islam?
:wasalamex

You accepted Islam AND you got married? Mashaa'Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Marina-Aisha
03-13-2012, 11:01 PM
Yea baby!!!!! When Ahmed called me his wife felt totally strange hahhaha thank guys

Snowflake
03-13-2012, 11:07 PM
Allahu akbar!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Welcome to Islam my dear sis))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :welcome:

That's double congratulations on your reversion and nikah! Alhamdulillah, you've become muslim and accomplished half your deen in one shot masha Allah lol :statisfie

Let's party!!!

fashx?v377329 -

:muslimah::muslimah::muslimah::muslimah::muslimah: :muslimah::muslimah::muslimah:

Marina-Aisha
03-13-2012, 11:11 PM
HahahhhHha yea baby lets rock the house!

My story Is nothing deep like the ones I read but I started to read bout Islam when my hubbie went to Mecca, the more I read the more it made sense the more it seem the truth. When me Ahmed first started dating he ask me if I was gonna convert, I would always say never lol now here I am new muslima. You never know wot Allah has insalled for you. I always thought Islam to strict, covering the hair, fasting, praying early. I didn't think I was stronger person to do that. Here I am new muslima and so excited for my new beginning.

Snowflake
03-13-2012, 11:22 PM
lol masha Allah! Allah guides whom He wills. You're one of the lucky chosen ones sis. I pray Allah keeps you steadfast upon the deen. Islam is so beautiful I don't have the words to express it. My tears would do a better job.

When people used to revert in the Prophet's time (peace be upon him), he used to teach them how to pray and invoke Allah by this dua.

Allaahummaghfir lee, warhamnee, wahdinee, wa 'aafinee warzuqnee.
O Allah forgive me, and have mercy on me and guide me and give me good health and provide for me.

Reference: Muslim 4/2073, and in one of Muslim's reports there is the addition: 'For these words combine [the goodness of] this world and the next.'

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/130.html

May Allah accept it from you. Ameen.

جوري
03-13-2012, 11:26 PM
Takbir..
Allah Akbar Allah Akbar Allah Akbar

sob7an Allah, I always just assumed you were Muslim :statisfie

Marina-Aisha
03-13-2012, 11:30 PM
Thank you sister of course allah but also like to thank all the sisters and brothers that have helped me, I know I ask a lot question but u really helped me.

Edit:

format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
Takbir..
Allah Akbar Allah Akbar Allah Akbar

sob7an Allah, I always just assumed you were Muslim :statisfie
Take that as complement sister thanx

Scimitar
03-14-2012, 12:13 AM
WOW, Masha-Allah, I'm so pleased...

I've seen more reversions here on this forum in comparison to anywhere else on the interwebs :)

Sister Marina, double bonus, masha-Allah, Shahada and Nikah in one day, like someone mentioned above - you've completed one half of your deen, but in my opinion - you've completed all of it, because when you revert to Islam, all your past sins are forgiven and you have a fresh, pure, clean slate now... all you have to do now is maintain the clean slate :) not as easy as that sounds mind you, but I feel that you will do better than others in this department.

Now that you are married, I suggest clicking the pic in my signature and watching the video there :) I think you will have a special appreciation for this one.

I'm very pleased for you ukhti, VERY PLEASED :)

Scimi

Galaxy
03-14-2012, 01:54 AM
:sl:
I thought you were Muslim the whole time:confused:!!

Masha Allah you got a lot done.:statisfie

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-14-2012, 04:55 AM
Ma sha' Allah, Congratulations, sister. May Allah keep you steadfast in the faith and bless your marriage. :)

You can ask any one of the admins to change your religion to Islam.

Marina-Aisha
03-14-2012, 06:14 AM
Thanks guys, I will PM them later. I can't believe people already through I was muslm heheehehe

~Zaria~
03-14-2012, 07:27 AM
Alhmadulillah!

This is such good news!
I am soooo happy for you, yet I barely know you : )

May Allah bless your marriage with love, understanding, compassion and trust.
May your imaans grow from strength to strength together, and may Allah bless you with the privilege of bringing forth pious and righteous children.

Ameen.

Imaan is THE greatest gift from Allah (subhanawataála) onto us.
We may be deficient from many other worldly aspects - but if you have imaan - SubhanAllah, this is ALL that matters.
Hold on tight to this new gift.

MashaAllah. Allah is truly the Most merciful.

Salaam

Al-Mufarridun
03-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Masha'Allah I'm so happy for you sis marina. May Allah the AlMighty continue to guide and bless you and your new family. Ameen ya Rabb!! Ameen ya Rabb!!

I also was one of those who thought you were Muslim.

Marina-Aisha
03-14-2012, 09:03 AM
Lol strange.. Anyways thanks everyone.

Marina-Aisha
03-14-2012, 10:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ya7ya
:sl: & Mabrook ukthi, on your conversion and Marriage.

Updated your profile info.
Okay cool thanx

Silent Peace
03-14-2012, 10:28 AM
Mashaa'Allah Sis. May Allah bless you and your marriage.

Marina-Aisha
03-14-2012, 01:17 PM
thank you :) no more living in sin yaay!

Sunnie Ameena
03-14-2012, 01:27 PM
You are double blessed, accepting Islam, and getting married.

Marina-Aisha
03-14-2012, 02:31 PM
thank you honey :)i dont know wot i would have done without this forum and islamlifeforum..everyone was so helpful and kind..i know i use to ask ask ask..lol i was like a question machine hahaha..thanks guys

Sunnie Ameena
03-14-2012, 02:49 PM
I have never heard of the Islamlife forum. Can you post the link, please. :statisfie

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-14-2012, 02:52 PM
Salam everyone,
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam sis

Congratulations! and double Congratulations on your nik'ah, i mean wow, masha'Allaah!

may Allaah SWT increase you in the knowledge of his deen and keep you steadfast upon his deen, Aameen.

Please, remember us all in your prayers.

Oh and I thought you were muslim already, i thought you mentioned it somewhere, maybe it was someone else :/

I am really happy for you, must be a really exciting experience. Allaahu Akbar!

Marina-Aisha
03-14-2012, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sunnie
I have never heard of the Islamlife forum. Can you post the link, please. :statisfie
sure http://www.islamic-life.com/forums/
format_quote Originally Posted by Ğħαrєєвαħ

Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam sis

Congratulations! and double Congratulations on your nik'ah, i mean wow, masha'Allaah!

may Allaah SWT increase you in the knowledge of his deen and keep you steadfast upon his deen, Aameen.

Please, remember us all in your prayers.

Oh and I thought you were muslim already, i thought you mentioned it somewhere, maybe it was someone else :/

I am really happy for you, must be a really exciting experience. Allaahu Akbar!
ive never said that...i was orthodox christian lol anyways thanx

Sunnie Ameena
03-14-2012, 03:39 PM
Thank you very much for the link, I saved it in my favorites and will look at it in a bit. Peace Sunnie Ameena

Endymion
03-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Wohaa thats great sis :statisfie You enter in two new phases of life at the same time. Brilliant start Mashallah.

GodIsAll
03-14-2012, 04:10 PM
Best wishes and congratulations.
Two major life decisions! I have no doubt Allah has placed you on your noble path.
All the best...

Haya emaan
03-14-2012, 05:38 PM
walaikum assalam warahmatullah wabarakatahu

welcome to Islam my dear sister, welcome towards true way of life.. may Allah makes the path of jannah easier for you.. ameen

Scimitar
03-14-2012, 05:40 PM
Sis Marina28, don't know if you know about this website, but you can download pdf's of Islamic books on a wide variety of topics here on this site, www.kalamullah.com

Got a nice collection of video there too :)

Scimi

Marina-Aisha
03-14-2012, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Sis Marina28, don't know if you know about this website, but you can download pdf's of Islamic books on a wide variety of topics here on this site, www.kalamullah.com

Got a nice collection of video there too :)

Scimi
Okay cool thanx

MustafaMc
03-15-2012, 12:59 AM
ive never said that...i was orthodox christian lol anyways thanx
Assalamu alaikum, sister, welcome to Islam and congratulations on getting married. I grew up as a Baptist. How is Orthodox different from Protestant and Catholic?

tigerkhan
03-15-2012, 03:15 AM
Mabaroook sister. its so beautiful begining of new life.

Sumaiya54
03-17-2012, 03:06 PM
Congratulations, sister!
May Allah guide your path.
:statisfie

Periwinkle18
03-17-2012, 05:21 PM
Salam everyone,
OMG really :D thts gr8 news mashaAllah im so happy for u *hugs* <3 <3

the samosa's look yummy :p

Mabroook sis!! i thought u was muslim too :P

im sooooooo happy for you mashaAllah :)

Marina-Aisha
03-17-2012, 10:35 PM
I know I've said this already but omg guys I can't believe u thought I was muslima already hehe. Thanx again.

Scimitar
03-17-2012, 10:38 PM
I thought that too, If I'm to be honest... you must be a natural :)

Scimi

Marina-Aisha
03-17-2012, 10:46 PM
Omg that's sooo nice to hear thanx. To be honest salat kinda hard when my hubbie isn't here but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it

Scimitar
03-17-2012, 10:53 PM
The person learning to read, gets twice the reward as one who is able to read :)

Your efforts are multiplying your rewards sis :) Keep on, keepin on.

Scimi

Marina-Aisha
03-17-2012, 11:02 PM
Thanx I didn't even know I get reward, not like that makes difference I would do it anyways. Thanx nice to know through.

~Raindrop~
03-17-2012, 11:53 PM

Congratulations sister :)
May Allah swt keep you on the Straight Path and make learning the Deen easy for you, Ameen thumma Ameen!

Abu.Yusuf
03-18-2012, 12:41 AM
alhamdulillah, reverting and getting married on the same day...defo a day you would never forget

tigerkhan
03-18-2012, 11:29 AM
I know I've said this already but omg guys I can't believe u thought I was muslima already hehe. Thanx again.
i forgot the the topic but i rep ur one post as best post of forum. i was thinking u a very knowledgeable muslim. lol
Oh sorry, i search it, it was some other member Maryano

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!