/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sarf

Huzzy_786
03-15-2012, 10:03 PM
Assalamualaykum,

OK brothers and sisters, Alhamdulillah I have started learning Arabic slowly, however I am starting with something called Sarf, I am doing it in my madressa class but finding some parts hard to understand, was wondering if anyone else has done it and is quite good at it, so I can ask them a few questions and even later on if I get stuck inshallah.

Inshallah you will all be rewarded!

Jazakallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*Yasmin*
03-16-2012, 08:53 PM
W3lekum assalam brother.
You can post any question you have. And Insha'Allah we will be able to help you.

~Raindrop~
03-18-2012, 12:34 AM
:wa:
I remember those first years when Sarf and Nahw seemed like the most difficult subjects on the planet!

الحمد لله, I grew to love them and ended up teaching them both for a while so please post any questions you have and we'll try our best to help!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!