/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Praying While Sitting Or Lying Down

Chaajo
03-20-2012, 04:27 PM
Prayer can be done while sitting or lying down but under what conditions?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
03-21-2012, 12:31 AM
:sl:

Answer: under condition when someone cannot do salah normally, or under situation when salah cannot be done normally.

Disable person who cannot do salah normally can do salah while sitting, or while lying if he cannot sit. Someone who is to weak to do salah normally, or if salah normally will make him feel pain, can do salah while sitting or lying.

Someone who able to do salah normally but in situation when salah cannot be done normally is also allowed to do salah while sitting (or lying if the situation really prevent him to salah normally or while sitting). In example, someone in traveling with bus train and there is no space to do salah normally, he is allowed to do salah while sitting on his seat.

Chaajo
04-24-2012, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
In example, someone in traveling with bus train and there is no space to do salah normally, he is allowed to do salah while sitting on his seat.
Say that person is stuck in a place where he can't perform wudu to perform his prayer. And he knows he's going to miss it by the time he gets home but can he still pray?
Er it happens with me sometimes and makes me kind of nervous.

jameelash
04-24-2012, 06:04 PM
salam,once i was stuck in aplace and almost going to miss asr.i just did tayamam touching the table in front of me and finished my prayer.i felt happy.but once ireached home i prayed asr again with the niyath of qalah in case my taayamum was not proper.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!