/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why is it so important to take the name of Allah while slaughtering

Periwinkle18
03-22-2012, 09:09 AM
:sl:

some one asked this ques:

why is it so important to take the name of Allah while slaughtering?? i mean we know tht Allah told us thts y we say it buh is there any other reason y say Allah's name and if u don't say it then the thing is totally haram u can't touch it.

some one said tht ur taking a life thats y its important tht we take His name

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Crystal
03-22-2012, 10:43 AM
I suppose you could also say we are remembering Allah when we have food - so that we are thankful.

Hulk
03-22-2012, 05:31 PM
Proper adab. Adab towards the God. Adab towards the animal. Adab towards yourself.

As I am still a new user here I am unable to post any links but do a search on YouTube for "Mercy Halal".

Wonderful video.

جوري
03-22-2012, 05:37 PM
Actually let me quote from the Noble book:

Al-Baqara [2:173]

إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْمَيْتَةَ وَالدَّمَ وَلَحْمَ الْخِنزِيرِ وَمَا أُهِلَّ بِهِ لِغَيْرِ اللّهِ فَمَنِ اضْطُرَّ غَيْرَ بَاغٍ وَلاَ عَادٍ فَلا إِثْمَ عَلَيْهِ إِنَّ اللّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ
Innama harrama AAalaykumu almaytata waalddama walahma alkhinzeeri wama ohilla bihi lighayri Allahi famani idturra ghayra baghin wala AAadin fala ithma AAalayhi inna Allaha ghafoorun raheemun
2:173 He hath only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah. But if one is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then is he guiltless. For Allah is Oft-forgiving Most Merciful.

people (pagans) made satanic slaughters for the devil or Baal or ozza... so you don't want to be putting something like that in your belly..

and Allah swt knows best,

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!