/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Spain is becoming Muslim country

msadiq993
03-23-2012, 02:23 AM
Spain is becoming Muslim country

The Muslim population in Spain will grow by 82 percent by 2030 as the number of people converting to Islam has shown an increase over the past seven years, a new survey shows.
alhudatube.com/video/2477/%E2%80%AASpain-is-becoming-Muslim-country[/url]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
msadiq993
03-23-2012, 02:23 AM
go to alhudatube.com/video/2477/%E2%80%AASpain-is-becoming-Muslim-country

جوري
03-23-2012, 03:12 AM
:welcome: aboard insha'Allah..

here's your video

http://www.alhudatube.com/video/2477...Muslim-country

Dagless
03-23-2012, 03:39 AM
That's not much tbh. The video said there are 1 million Muslims now; that's only about 2% of the country. So in 2030 there will be maybe ~3.7%. That's less than the UK is now (>4%).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
03-23-2012, 03:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
That's not much tbh. The video said there are 1 million Muslims now; that's only about 2% of the country. So in 2030 there will be maybe ~3.7%. That's less than the UK is now (>4%).
maybe he meant 82% increase from their current number not 82% of Spain? Allah a3lam

Dagless
03-23-2012, 03:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by مهرة

maybe he meant 82% increase from their current number not 82% of Spain? Allah a3lam
Yeah I know, I just meant it's not really that many overall :p

جوري
03-23-2012, 04:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Yeah I know, I just meant it's not really that many overall :p
Whatever Allah swt brings will be khyer insha'Allah.. I think I am probably one of the few people more concerned about the quality of Muslims we have rather than quantity of them .. people on the forum are far and in between unfortunately I fear the ummah is in very bad shape.. When I see Muslim women from Chad digging through an ant hill to feed their emaciated kids some rotted morsels while their neighbors spend money literally on devils and with frivolity somehow the number of us becomes meaningless ...

جوري
03-23-2012, 04:05 AM

Chad: Searching for scraps of grain to eat in ant hills

Mahamat, 55-year old, father of 12 children and village chief says, “We currently resort in extreme strategies to survive. First of all, we have reduced the number of daily food rations, and then women dig in anthills to recover cereals grains - a practice which our community did not have to resort since the 1984 famines.”

Abu.Yusuf
03-23-2012, 07:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by لميس

Chad: Searching for scraps of grain to eat in ant hills

Mahamat, 55-year old, father of 12 children and village chief says, “We currently resort in extreme strategies to survive. First of all, we have reduced the number of daily food rations, and then women dig in anthills to recover cereals grains - a practice which our community did not have to resort since the 1984 famines.”

subhaanAllaah. May Allaah grant us shukr and forgive us for not doing anything to help the Muslims who are in dire need.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!