/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A question

Snowflake
03-30-2012, 10:08 PM
It's hard to imagine how one can be praising Allah sitting, standing and reclining (which is practically all the time) and yet on Fridays, sending darood upon the Prophet in abundance? Can someone explain How to achieve the right balance? I'm struggling a bit with this.

Those who remember Allah while standing , sitting, and lying on their sides" (3:191)

"Those men and women who engage much in Allah's praise. For them has Allah prepared forgiveness and a great reward." (33:35)

It is mentioned in Abu Dawood 1:1042 declared Sahih by Shaikh Albanee
"From among the most excellent of your days is the day of Jumaa (Friday). On it Adam was created, and on it his soul was taken, on it will be the blowing of the horn, and on it the tremendous cry will occur. So send more blessings on me on it, since your blessings will be presented to me"

Jazakumullahu khayr

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-01-2012, 12:22 PM
:salamext:

From my understanding, both are deeds of excellence. Both should be done. Therefore try your utmost in both ways. E.g. split your day into half and do 1 thing in the morning and 1 in the afternoon, etc.

And Allaah knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!