/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Salamu Alaykum & Good afternoon everybody!

AnotherAbdullah
04-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Salam everybody!

I am a Bosnian borm Muslim that started being more "practicing" several years ago. Like the rest of us, I'm trying to better myself every day. I'm trying to submit more and more to the will of Allah, rather than my own desires. We live in a society that's so "SELF DRIVEN" that it's hard to pull away from that and destroy that "self" and rather act like "Just Another Abdullah"...

I've recently started a blog so if you'd like a daily read, check it out:
JustAnotherAbdullah.wordpress.com

I try to fill it up with hadith and ayats. May Allah purify our intentions and guide us and our loved ones!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
04-03-2012, 08:11 PM
:sl: ya AbduAllah.. Enjoy your stay with us insha'Allah and :welcome: aboard...

:w:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-03-2012, 08:48 PM
Wa alaaykum asSalaam wa Rahmatullaah wa Barahkaatuh..

Welcome on board!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and also find the forum beneficial towards yourself, inshaa'Allaah..

interesting blog page, seems cool, masha'Allaah, jazakallaahu khaayr for sharing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!