/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Member's Only: Memoirs Forum?

Beardo
04-04-2012, 12:20 AM
:sl:
I was thinking we could create a category on this forum entitled "Member's Memoirs".

Basically, it'll be for us to post (meaningful) excerpts from our lives. I have an example of my own below:
Usually, my dad is particular with food. He will always sit with the table salt.
I remember when I first started cooking a year or two ago, I made tuna sub sandwiches. I myself could barely have two or three bites before I put it in the fridge and said I’d “eat it later.” Later never came. The sandwich was way too dry.

It was my dad’s lunch break from work. He took a bite. And another. And another, until he finished it. He said he liked it.
But come to think of it, I doubt he did.

Yesterday, he brought home chicken tikka and sheesh kabbobs. There was some left over so he said I could eat it for lunch the next day. He packed his own lunch for the following day, which was the not-so-good food an auntie gave us days earlier.

He always gives me the best, wishes for me the best.

May Allah Ta’ala bless my father with only the best.
Something along those lines. What do you guys think? Is it something you would be interested in? It could be a sub-category to the literature section.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!