/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In Shaa ALLAH!! READ!!!

asiya45
04-17-2012, 02:39 PM
READ CAREFULLY

writing in english we should not write it as “inshAllah” or “inshallah” because it means create ALLAH (naozobillah) whether arabic or english please make sure we write it properly as “In Shaa ALLAH ” (3separate words) .This means”IF ALLAH willed “.I did not realize this mistake myself till i read this so make sure you forward this to everyone & help them correct their mistakes too….

JAZAKUM ALLAH KHAIRA and thankss..
I just saw this on FB page: Muhammad SAW Greatest leader-Make Fastest Growing Page In Fb Share As Much
https://www.facebook.com/muhammadthegrt

Is this true??
I always write “inshAllah” or “inshallah” and see other write the same thing!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jedi_Mindset
04-18-2012, 07:50 AM
I always say Insha'Allah, i think there is no problem with that. Don't believe, everything u read, especially on FB lol, i doubt its wrong to say it that way, and btw its your intention that matters ;)

aadil77
04-18-2012, 10:16 AM
it should be insha'Allah just like masha'Allah

asiya45
04-18-2012, 03:00 PM
Thank you Brothers!! I was just worried I was writing something I shouldnt be writing.
:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sunnie Ameena
04-18-2012, 04:42 PM
If insha'Allah means "if Allah willed", what does "masha'Allah" mean?

asiya45
04-19-2012, 02:20 AM
Mash'Allah means "God has willed it" and it is said upon good gestures :statisfie

Please correct me if I am wrong.

جوري
04-19-2012, 02:52 PM
in Arabic In shaa Allah is three words.. I think I know why folks feel that it is wrong and not because 'create Allah' but because I have seen some Jews write it this way astghfor Allah with ''inch'' in lieu of insha'a

this is how it is written in Arabic:
ان شاء الله

so you can see that it is three words

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

tayek1967
05-12-2012, 02:08 PM
In shaa Allah & Alhamdulillah is very wish-able & valuable word for all Muslim. thanks

sohail1234
03-22-2013, 12:58 PM
assalam o alikum
i think it is not a big deal to write it as Insha'ALLAh or in Sha Allah, you can write it as you wish... but if you care for such things then it is good. By the way i have also heard that it is necessary to write in Sha Allah in this manner... well Allah knows better!!! jazakALLLAH

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!