/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New member confused Here

Chaajo
04-20-2012, 11:20 AM
Salam alaikum. Though I registered like a month ago, I didn't log in a lot afterward. So I'd be needing some help from you.
I don't know why I get this sort of message saying I'm not permitted to reply because either my account isn't activated yet or I'm editing someone's post.
But I pressed the activation link when I first registered.

And also I can't edit my posts. What's going on?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
04-20-2012, 12:13 PM
:sl: and :welcome: to the forum, embarrassed sister :statisfie

You wont be able to post in several sections unless your post count hit the number "50" :statisfie The same is to give you the right to "edit" your post.I know you are not trying to edit others posts,you can't actually.Only Red,Blue and purple citizens can interfere in others statements :skeleton:.Sometimes the system also put such charges on me but i just dont care and start viewing and posting in other sections like before :statisfie Simple as that :D

Chaajo
04-20-2012, 12:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
:sl: and :welcome: to the forum, embarrassed sister :statisfie

You wont be able to post in several sections unless your post count hit the number "50" :statisfie The same is to give you the right to "edit" your post.I know you are not trying to edit others posts,you can't actually.Only Red,Blue and purple citizens can interfere in others statements :skeleton:.Sometimes the system also put such charges on me but i just dont care and start viewing and posting in other sections like before :statisfie Simple as that :D
Thanks for answering! :)

sofiap
06-20-2012, 01:36 PM
i am having the same problems..but im having to log in today alone about 7/8 times already if not more...would it not be less frustrating for all concerned if the admins please fix this problem, and myself cant uderstand the wisdom or fairness in having to wait to to have 50 hits...if you can take time out to explain the reasons for this method..which i find very strange and to understand its use?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
06-20-2012, 01:44 PM
:salamext:

If I can give you an idea - when you have typed in your username & password, tick in the box "remember me" and it won't log you out.

jellybeans
06-25-2012, 02:15 PM
I had the same problem!! Thank you so much--my question is answered. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!