/* */

PDA

View Full Version : No reply option

Sunnie Ameena
04-24-2012, 05:02 PM
I was going to reply to someone, and it said I was either disabled, or something or other. This is not the first time this has happened in the last week, so is there something I am doing wrong? I appreciate all the help I can get. Sunnie Ameena

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
04-24-2012, 05:10 PM
Can you remember the name of the thread where this happened? And is that thread still open?

Maybe you were typing a reply and thread was closed in the meantime.

Sunnie Ameena
04-24-2012, 05:12 PM
I will try and find it again.

Sunnie Ameena
04-24-2012, 05:16 PM
"Please help and pray for me", is the thread that I could not reply too. It has a tab "reply to thread", but does not have a window like this to type in and when I click the tab, it says I can not. I don't remember the thread from the other day.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AabiruSabeel
04-24-2012, 05:21 PM
That thread is in the Advice and Support section. Please read the announcement regarding that section.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!