/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How many can you recognize?

Al-bint
04-26-2012, 04:06 PM
Salaam Alaikum everyone!
Hope everyone is in the best state of health and Imaan!

There is this painting which consists of some 100 famous personalities. I know pretty much everyone knows about it, i just wanted to know who all are there in it...

Link to larger image: http://www.x-only.net/download/TD.jpg

i could recognise Muhammad Iqbal (rahmatullahi alaih), Hitler, Gandhi, Yassir Arafat, Osama bin Laden, Einstein, Lincoln, Saddam Hosain, Elvis Presley and Shakespeare.
can anyone recognize some more?

yeah I am sorry for the smaller pic, i tried uploading it using its URL but it said the url is invalid, so... just bear with it..

Wasalaam!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
04-26-2012, 04:37 PM
Here is bigger picture:

click the image

http://www.moillusions.com/2009/02/1...t-history.html

jameelash
04-26-2012, 04:50 PM
salam,is the answers for the puzzle given?

crimsontide06
04-26-2012, 05:44 PM
Jackie Chan, Amielia Earnhart, Arafat, Mike Tyson,Julies Ceasur, Lincoln, Hitler,Hussein, Moses, dali llamma, and...umm kobe bryant(# 88)??

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Endymion
04-26-2012, 06:23 PM
Mao ze tung,Einstein,Charlie Chaplin,Viladimir Potten,George W Bush,Coffe Annan and hey,there is a sheep ^o) Guessing its Scimi :hmm:

Where is me Man :skeleton:

TrueStranger
04-26-2012, 07:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
Jackie Chan, Amielia Earnhart, Arafat, Mike Tyson,Julies Ceasur, Lincoln, Hitler,Hussein, Moses, dali llamma, and...umm kobe bryant(# 88)??
I thought that was Michael Jordan....;D

crimsontide06
04-26-2012, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TrueStranger
I thought that was Michael Jordan....;D
Oh is it? Makes more sense lol. I think Jordan is an overrated arrogant, prideful, punk.

dqsunday
04-26-2012, 08:47 PM
Bruce Lee, Bill Clinton, Ganghas Khan, Socrates, Mozart (I think), Napoleon, Queen Elizabeta (or Victoria...), Prince Charles, Galileo, a rather famous opera singer (tenor) named Luciano Pavarotti and I recognize others but I really can't recall the names

Al-bint
04-27-2012, 04:16 AM
could that person in uniform nxt to queen elizabeth (or victoria) be Benito Mussolini?

format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
George W Bush
he is there? i couldnt find him!

format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
Jackie Chan
i thought that was bruce lee?

format_quote Originally Posted by jameelash
salam,is the answers for the puzzle given?
unfotunately no!

wasalaam!

dqsunday
04-27-2012, 06:41 AM
The oriental guy with the nunchuks and no shirt in the upper left, is Bruce Lee. Jackie Chan is on the far upper right before the wall, in a red tee shirt.

'Abd Al-Maajid
06-20-2012, 09:26 PM
audery hepburn, bruce lee, Shakespeare, Elvis Presley, gandhi,kofi annan, mother teresa, osama bin laden, yassir arafat, Marilyn Monroe, Che Guevara, abraham lincoln, george bush, godfather, valdmir putin, allama iqbal, mozart, hitler, charlie chaplin, bill clinton, bill gates, gengiz khan, einstein, moses, da vinci, henry ford, tagore

27/100, not bad...:p

BadOlPuttyTat
06-20-2012, 10:30 PM
Karl Marx right off the bat.
Saddam
Genghis Khan
Ramses (bad portrayal)
Moses
Bruce Lee
Little Annie or Shirley Temple (cant tell)
Ma boy Einstein
Elvis
Mozart and Beehtoven
Hitler (handsome gentleman)
Sun Tzu
BIll Clinton (i think, but cant tell)
Morgan Freeman
AND MY FAVORITE ARTIST Dali
Lenin
Nelson Mandela
Putin
Galileo
Charlie Chaplan (funny movies)
Che Guevara (I have a pic of him right on my wall)
Winsotn Churchill
Fidel
Yao Ming the Chinese giant (dude is 7 feet 4 inches tall I may add)
Archimedes
Sigmund Freud
Muhammad Ali (thought is was Mike Tyson for a while)
and Van Gogh (he has both ears I may add lol)
Stalin and Mussolini
Abraham Lincoln the vampire hunter
Geoge Bush
Marlon brando lol (wouldnt have noticed if he was dressed like the godfather)
and I think I see Socrates
:statisfie
Did I get them all? But a lot of these people I admire except for a few I named. Also I do not see Muhammad at all.

BadOlPuttyTat
06-21-2012, 04:50 AM
:bump: underrated thread here!

yasirslm
06-21-2012, 06:39 AM
Already seen it...

sohail1234
05-30-2013, 04:38 AM
i dont know ..... :/ can any one tell me ???

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!