/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to learn arabic? I can help you

Saudi girl
04-27-2012, 05:44 PM
Assalamun alaikum

I can help you to learn Arabic (Quran) for FREE,,I’d like to improve my language with anyone who speaks English (any age, man or woman). I can teach you Arabic, if you are interested. I’d like to have many sisters- brothers from all over the world. I like to know more about the different countries and their cultures.
salam :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
04-27-2012, 05:50 PM
:wa:

thanks for your offer . Sis , u must converse online with sisters only .

Periwinkle18
04-27-2012, 05:54 PM
yes i wanna learn arabic :) alhumdulillah i so wanted someone to teach me!!!

Sunnie Ameena
04-27-2012, 06:45 PM
I would love to learn Arabic, but I am still trying to get French done. LOL.

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
u must converse online with sisters only
I have had conversations with brothers, mainly on this forum, and I did not know we were not suppose to do that. I have seen other sisters have conversations as well. So I guess I have been doing wrong.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ILuvAllah
04-27-2012, 06:53 PM
Yes I want to learn Arabic. would it help me understand the Quran language as well?

Periwinkle18
04-27-2012, 06:53 PM
i know how to recite the quran i just want to learn how to speak arabic

Al-manar
04-27-2012, 07:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sunnie Ameena

I have had conversations with brothers, mainly on this forum, and I did not know we were not suppose to do that. I have seen other sisters have conversations as well. So I guess I have been doing wrong.
I believe that nothing wrong with a conversation between brothers and sisters as long as there is a limit ......

I have in mind the same idea of sister Saudi girl to teach Arabic to all who are interested in the forum , but I think to do it in a proper way :

1- to be not in skype but in paltalk where there we can create Islamic rooms where brothers and sisters could participate ...

2- I think the ID of the one who would like to help ,be sent in private to those who are interested...

I used to teach Arabic(to non Arab muslims) in paltalk years ago till I stopped for the lack of time ..I hope get back to such service inshaAllah....

peace

Al-bint
04-27-2012, 07:25 PM
i volunteer! I too want to learn arabic :)

wasalaam!

Al-manar
04-27-2012, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-bint
i volunteer! I too want to learn arabic

for what purpose,sister ?

that is the first thing you should tell the one who will teach you ....

wasalaam!

Al-bint
04-27-2012, 07:50 PM
i guess that's pretty obvious-- to understand Qur'an as I recite it...
i know elementary arabic, a bit of grammar but i aint getting the fluency and tend to get confused sometimes... so i think i could use some help :)

jazakallah in advance !

Al-manar
04-27-2012, 08:10 PM
i guess that's pretty obvious-- to understand Qur'an as I recite it...
That is great,noble intention ....

Person1001
04-27-2012, 09:15 PM
I find arabic incredibly difficult to learn (english is my first and only language)

sis muslimah
04-27-2012, 09:23 PM
i would love to learn arabic =)

'Abd-al Latif
04-27-2012, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Person1001
I find arabic incredibly difficult to learn (english is my first and only language)
Native English speakers are notorious for being bad at learning new languages.

Al-manar
04-27-2012, 10:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
Native English speakers are notorious for being bad at learning new languages.
May be the reason ,that they feel they would be understood in wherever they go due to the fact their language in modern times became widely spoken?

Muslim Woman
04-28-2012, 02:16 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Sunnie Ameena
I have had conversations with brothers, mainly on this forum, and I did not know we were not suppose to do that..

this is an open forum but when u will go to skype ; u will talk to a bro alone . There is a higher risk that Satan may mislead u 2 . So , why take the unnecessary risk ?

So , my advice is to invite and allow sisters only to talk on skype.

may Allah protects us from all temptations.

Hulk
04-28-2012, 02:35 AM
مرحبا يا اخوان

I would love to be able to speak it fluently!

Al-bint
04-28-2012, 06:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Person1001
I find arabic incredibly difficult to learn
hasn't Allah made learning Qur'an easy? I have an e-book that helps clear the basic concepts but only with regards to Qur'anic arabic... it did help me a lot! one should go on making such efforts to learn arabic somehow and Insha Allah, Allah may reward us with the understanding of His last & final Book! :)

wasalaam!

Al-bint
04-28-2012, 06:18 PM
So now, what do we do?

Wasalaam!

Saudi girl
04-28-2012, 07:35 PM
So now, what do we do?

Wasalaam!

i will send sent u a message sis

jameelash
04-29-2012, 05:09 AM
salammashahALlah,i prefer women only so as to avoid fitna.any how let,s hear ur plan

Hulk
04-29-2012, 07:41 AM
Haha mashallah I know your intentions are well sis saudi girl but never give out your skype name out openly in forums. ;D Brothers gonna be brothers you know.

Al-manar
04-30-2012, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
مرحبا يا اخوان

I would love to be able to speak it fluently!
مرحبا ايها العملاق الجبار

That Requires you to be a real Hulk ;D

Now ,anyone who would like to learn,improve Arabic just PM me ..

peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!